[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if you play and sing poorly enough, people will think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So if you play and sing poorly enough, people will think you're good?
>>
>>75057811
it has to be so poorly played that it's impressively poorly
>>
>>75057840
This
>>
>>75057811
That'd explain a lot of what goes on in this board.
>>
File: plankton-correct.jpg (22KB, 442x442px) Image search: [Google]
plankton-correct.jpg
22KB, 442x442px
CORRECT
>>
lmao shaggs are better than the beatles rofl
>>
I like their singing. Sounds like Les Claypool.
>>
I never understood why the residents had a following. There were always artists that were doing what they were doing earlier and better.
One of those bands that somehow makes "weird" music dull.
>>
>>75058468
their music is very accessible for being "weird" music. it's basically "babby's first experimental band" because they were still making pop music, just skewed pop music.
not to say that that's a bad thing. I still like The Residents, but I can understand why they don't click with some people while others really love them.
>>
>>75058732
yeah. I think this is really kind of a good example of a "you need to know the rules before you can break them" kind of thing. The residents really didn't understand the rules behind music, so they tried to be experimental and weird, but ended up just making skewed pop music.
>>
>>75058468
Name them.
>>
>>75058785
I think they understood the rules of music. It's just that their goal was to make parodies of pop music. In doing so they made "weird" pop music that some people got really attached to because they thought it was really avant-garde, but I don't think The Residents ever had anything on their mind (at least when they were starting out) other than just making silly music.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.