[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this considered such a great album? The only good songs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: dude ranch.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dude ranch.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
Why is this considered such a great album? The only good songs on it are Dammit and Josie. Pathetic is also kind of ok. But then there's horrible crap like "Dick Lips" (what a name for a song). And Tom Delonge's voice is seriously whiny and annoying, who let this guy sing? Or is it supposed to appeal to middle schoolers who sound the same? Enema of the State is a much better album.

Waggy is also ok.
>>
It's not
>>
>>75054659
I like blink and that's their worst album after neighborhoods and California
>>
This and s/t are their only good albums but for very different reasons. Any other album blows.
>>
If you were in middle/high school at the time you'll like it. I don't know why anyone else would, I like the sloppy drumming on Josie.
>>
>>75054659
this is the first time I see the cover, so chances are high it's not considered a very great album in general

(no, I don't like Blink 182 in general, but for actually great albums people will typically at least recognize the cover)
>>
>>75054770
t. edgy retard

Well what are the reasons?
>>
>>75054820
Because it speaks to me and I like any type of band with catchy hooks laced with self deprecating humor about how life sucks and girls are evil. I have an on the outs jackass personality heh
>>
> pop punk
> good
Pick one
>>
>>75054851
Why would that be edgy? The albums before DR are legitemely bad, Enema and TOYPAJ are "Dude ranch with much cleaner production and catchiest riffs/hooks", they took the raw feeing of their sound.

Then s/t came and it was their best and most original album thanks to Delonge influences and work on Box Car Racer.
>>
>>75054900
>you
>not a faggot
Chose1 lol
>>
>>75054659
>blink182
>great album
lol
>>
>>75054928
>a faggot
>good post
Lel
>>
>>75054905
> Enema and TOYPAJ are "Dude ranch with much cleaner production and catchiest riffs/hooks"

That's pretty much why they're good. Dude Ranch was still too rough around the edges, the production was bad and only the more polished songs (Dammit, Josie) were good; go figure that they also got music videos. Another good song from the Enema era was Man Overboard.

Chesire Cat had Carousel and M&Ms at least.
>>
>>75054689
should have been
/thread
>>
emo and apple shampoo are goat
>>
>>75054995
Haha gay
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.