[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Taylor Swift look so fat on this cover? She's S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (373KB, 1192x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
373KB, 1192x1200px
Why does Taylor Swift look so fat on this cover? She's S T I C C in real life. Who shot this?
>>
Who gives a shit you gossipping little faggot?
>>
File: Homme and whitey.jpg (86KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
Homme and whitey.jpg
86KB, 500x398px
Honestly she looks a little bigger in the Look What You Made Me Do video, and I kind of like that. But you're right, that's a really unflattering angle of her on the album cover.
>>
She doesn't, though
>>
>>75052257
she's s big girl
>>
she looks cute imo, I'm glad she doesn't dress revealingly any more.
>>
>>75052394
4u
>>
Literally how does that look even conceivably fat
>>
>>75052409
>>75052257
Is she going for the 14-year-old-girl-who-sits-in-the-back-of-the-class-and-draws-a-lot-and-looks-really-angry-all-the-time-and-doesn't-talk-to-anyone crowd?
>>
>>75052477
>>75052314
Americans lol. You guys think Boogie is at a healthy weight?
>>
>>75052295
Jack White is a creepy fucker.
>>
File: boogie visits fit.png (411KB, 1024x1600px) Image search: [Google]
boogie visits fit.png
411KB, 1024x1600px
>>75052500
Hey, lay off the man.
>>
I guess /mu/ really turned into an edgy faggy shithole
>>
>>75052547
How so?
>>
>>75052517
Wot he doesn't look like /b/tard at all
>>
>>75052595
I suppose he's technically not, that's on /fit/. Before his recent surgery, people on /fit/ kept making threads about him so he decided to post in those threads for attention. That's just one of the times he decided to join the fray.
>>
>>75052257
She needs to put on weight desu.
>>
>>75052517
wtf why is this the first time I see this
Boogie if that's you, what do you think of Taylor?
>>
>>75052516
Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.
>>
>>75052516
This.
>>
>>75052257
cocaine bloat
>>
>>75052517
wtf
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.