[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 3 years ago >finally give The Velvet Underground

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: vif_cover__25722.jpg (146KB, 410x640px) Image search: [Google]
vif_cover__25722.jpg
146KB, 410x640px
>be me 3 years ago
>finally give The Velvet Underground and Nico a listen after putting it off for months
>instantly fall in love with Venus In Furs
>Instantly becomes my favorite song
>decide to read up a little on it
>find out it's based on the book Venus In Furs
>order a copy online, pic related
>was still living with parents back then and mother fetched the package and called me a pervert for ordering a "sex book" and threw it away
>waste another 24€ to get another copy delivered to a friend
>read it
>suddenly develop S&M fetish
>can't get off to anything else anymore and I'm a pervert in my mothers eyes since then

thanks Lou
>>
File: IMG_4985.jpg (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4985.jpg
54KB, 300x300px
>>75039047
>>
>>75039047
Well at least you didn't decide to check out [not naming it, you know the one] if you were going to buy the inspiration for it
>>
>your mom opens your mail
>>
BDSM is the most patrician fetish
>>
>>75039106
yeah she was that kind of cunt
when I told her its against the law she just slapped me
>>
>>75039125
and I bet you enjoyed it you sick sadomasochist fuck
>>
>>75039116

>doesn't understand that BDSM is a catch-all umbrella term to describe several common fetishes and RL activitity designed to satisfy said fetishes

>doesn't understand that he literally just said something like: LGBT is the best sexuality
>>
File: What a Zinger.jpg (83KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
What a Zinger.jpg
83KB, 560x400px
>>75039161
>>
>>75039161
Kek
>>
>>75039161
Snap.
>>
>>75039161
my doctor said I do have mommy issues
>>
>>75039607
Did he just tell you this when giving your balls a fondle for lumps? If my Doctor started telling me I had psychological issues I might question his expertise in the area and ask how he drew those conclusions given our lack of therapy and conversation other than "Is everything else, other than your testicle worry, ok? General health good?" "er y-yes"
>>
File: 1504805478126.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504805478126.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>75039833
By doctor I meant therapist

went there for depression, she asked about my sexual fetishes and she said that sounds like mommy issues
>>
>>75039879
How's therapy working for you?
I should probably try it but then I think nah fuck that lark

especially if I get asked about my sexual fetishes

>errm to have sex
>>
>>75039879
should've asked her if she wanted to be your mommy for the day :^)
>>
>>75039940
Eh it was fine, helped a lot actually

I had troubles merely accepting that I'm depressed since I was still convinced I was just lazy like my mother said
>>
>>75039989
That's most of my problem. I'm fairly certain I'm depressed but if I seek therapy then I'll get diagnosed as such and it's just easier to carry on as.
>>
venus in furs is objectively the best song to put on your tinder
>>
>>75040124
i'll have to try this.

i want those trendy avant girls who have weird fetishes
>>
>>75040092
Nah since another point of the therapy was developing strategies against it
and that was necessary, if you just stay in the eternal depressive circlejerk with yourself, you'll at some point end up borderline lethargic

>>75040124
It's objectively one of the best songs ever period
>>
>>75039201
you're such a cunt
>>
>>75039059
more velvet underground than Loaded
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.