[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i was a prisoner in your skull What exactly was he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>i was a prisoner in your skull

What exactly was he trying to say here?
>>
>>75035443
He saying that he is merely the portrail of the song that resonates in your skull while you're listening
>>
A persistent memory.
>>
I swear this is the only field recording track on the album /mu/ talks about. Like can we ever discuss How They Suffer or Her Mouth is Filled with Honey for once or something?
>>
>>75035544
>Like can we ever discuss How They Suffer or Her Mouth is Filled with Honey for once or something?

Too far into the album. Everyone turns it off after the first few tracks.
>>
>>75035544
First track is way more interesting than an obvious reference to people being blind like How They Suffer dude
>>
>>75035544
How They Suffer is easy to understand, as is Her Mouth Filled with Honey, meanwhile Prisoner is more abstract and memorable.
>>
>>75035443
he's saying that he was a prisoner in your skull, silly
>>
>>75035638
Her Mouth Filled with Honey is really abstract though in a more spooky way and the narration really adds to it.
>>
>>75035544
>how they suffer
Getting old is shit.
>her mouth is filled with Honey
Jarboe tripping
>The Beautiful Days
Childhood innocence destroyed

Now, Prisoner inside your skull is far more spooky because nobody knows that the fuck is going on, not even Gira. The guy sounds menacing and sinister, and even though what he says is absurd it is sinister sounding as well. Is he a criminal? A crazy guy?
>>
How many levels of fucked up are you guys on right now?
>>
The song it's a personification of the memory, since the memory is no longer in his skull he can't remember how take a bath, how eat breakfast, how turn on the car... and it reminds him how fucked up they are by that.
>>
>>75035760
He is a criminal. The sample is from some inmate. Speaking on a phone Im pretty sure
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.