[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do with your body at gigs? Do you dance? Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Sean-OBrien.jpg (39KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Sean-OBrien.jpg
39KB, 615x410px
What do you do with your body at gigs?

Do you dance?

Do you purposefully hit other people?

Do you stand still?
>>
>>75035211
All three
>>
>>75035211
stand still, maybe nod if i'm feeling it
>>
I'm a head bobbler
>>
>>75035734

Yeah, depends on the show, the music, and the energy of the other people in the crowd.

Hardcore punk shows are fun. If everyone's just standing around, you can shove one person like a domino and watch the floor erupt.
>>
File: 1475588778953.gif (313KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475588778953.gif
313KB, 320x240px
>>
File: IMG_5478.jpg (98KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5478.jpg
98KB, 720x720px
>fat person starts aggressively moshing
>>
>>75035841
this
>>
>>75035781
No, like at once
>>
>>75035211
this guy is the man.
>>
I'm an alpha male, so I violently contort all my limbs to force other men off the floor so that I can keep all the fertile pussy to myself.
>>
>>75035211
i go to concerts alone, so i usually stick by the bar in the back or off to the side and enjoy the music from there.
>>
I punch people in the back of the head then pretend to dance and be clueless when they turn back
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.