[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty sure /mu/ is the board with the highest concentration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 4269754.jpg (21KB, 210x266px) Image search: [Google]
4269754.jpg
21KB, 210x266px
I'm pretty sure /mu/ is the board with the highest concentration of kids that were bullied in school. Not like that's a good thing or a bad thing. It just seems like all the kids here have that need to deliberately go against the grain of the status quo, and a hilarious lack of self-monitoring, that combine and make it impossible to fly under the radar of negative attention like a quiet, shy autist.

I'd love to have hard numbers and rigid, throbbing science on this. But nobody will fund my grants since the accident.
>>
>>75033564
Bullying doesn't exist.
>>
>>75033564
/fa/ and /lgbt/ are also contenders
>>
idk dude high-school was fine for me lol
maybe you're just
>p r o j e c t i n g
>>
Everyone is school get bullied tho

t. Bully
>>
>>75033585
>I think you're wrong.
>I'll make that point by viciously bullying everything in my path.

A very interesting point to consider. Really flip-flaps the synapses. Reaaaaaally gets the noggin' a joggin'.
>>
>>75033564
>what is /bant/
>>
>>75033620
>viciously bullying
you have emotional stability of a used tampon if you were at all upset by that lame joke
>>
>>75033620
This
>>
File: Naive.jpg (145KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Naive.jpg
145KB, 700x700px
Best KMFDM album?
>>
>>75033564
how will /mu/ ever recover?!
>>
>>75033654
And you have a shitty relationship with your step-dad, but all the swirlies and stolen milk money in the world can't fill the hole in your heart.

Give me a hug. Be vulnerable. Come here and hug me. Maybe a quick tongue kiss but we'll play that by ear.

>>75033677
Best KMFDM album is Adios because it's the one where Sascha ceded to to more input from Skold and Watts. You always need a good ratio of actual interesting shit to break up the monotony of industrial butt rock.
>>
>>75033564
surely that's /b/ or /r9k/ though, maybe even /fit/

>>75033575
/lgbt/ also maybe, but not /fa/. I think /fa/ and /mu/ were just the weird quiet kids at school or something
>>
>>75033722
it's embarrassing to get this angry on the internet
>>
>>75033677
Symbols and Adios probably.
XTORT was neat too.
>>
>>75033722
Damn shame the only song that left a legacy from that album is DIY.

My 2nd choice would be Angst, personally.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.