[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me at 16 yo >listen to a lot of stuff, very prone to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>be me at 16 yo
>listen to a lot of stuff, very prone to found out new music
>red house painters, the residents, aphex twin, don caballero among my favourite artists
>love experimentations
>using scaruffi website and indie fanzine/magazines to found out new music, the more obscure the better usually
>already listened to a shit ton of rock and metal in the past years, playing in a band
>buy a lot of records in stores
>go to concerts and often support local indie/hardcore bands
>be me now at 25 yo
>literally only listen to trap music, lo-fi hip hop and top 20 hits
>tf is wrong with me
>>
>>75033541
you stopped caring about being a tryhard and now you just wanna enjoy music
>>
you got blacked. there's still hope for you.
listen to Bach's works on repeat for one year straight. Find God's path and make your way back to the real music world
>>
you got normalfagged. happens when you get a normal job
>>
>>75033541
you became a normie like majority of us will soon.
>>
You never really cared about music I guess.
>>
>>75033603

It's actually normal and not out of the ordinary to challenge the notions of your elders and your peers when you are young. It's literally what every teen does, just in different areas.

On the level of general human behavior, you were a normie all along.
>>
>>75033541
Two things about this picture
1: why is she leaning up against a wrecked car
2: I really want to put my face in between her legs and lick every inch.

You've gotten bored with trying so hard to be into too much music, now you've become to lazy to enjoy anything that doesn't have an easy beat and base for mindless idiots.

I think sometimes we all feel burnt out and want to listen to some mind numbing simple catchy bullshit, but you just got to find what you used to actually like not what you pretended to like to seem interesting.
>>
>>75033541
Who is that semen demon
>>
>>75034740
your mum
>>
>>75033566
kek
>>
>>75034451
I still listen to bm and funeral doom btw which is weird but still make me a little above a normie level I guess
>>
>>75034740
sonic youth
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.