[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guitar is probably the lamest instrument you can possibly play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

guitar is probably the lamest instrument you can possibly play unless you are playing classical guitar, and let's be honest- legitimate classical guitarists are basically nonexistent. Not only does playing guitar with a pick have no polyphony, but it's just simple since there are frets and any idiot can pick a string- no technique required. Compare this to something like a bowed instrument or a keyboard. Run it through 3 gay effects pedals and any poor playing is also obfuscated. Not that you need any technique to pick a string anyway.

Non classical guitarists don't know musical theory. They have no talent, can't even understand basic theory and chord forms. Basic, perfunctory knowledge for even any 12 year old musician. I even picked up (non classical) guitar and it was so simple to playing the violin it was a joke, outside of the stuff that uses all your fingers. Even things like sweeping and fretboard tapping were easier than so many violin techniques to nail down.

Playing anything on a guitar, with a pick, just isn't impressive. Since there's no polyphony like a keyboard or classical guitar, or cool things you can do with bowing techniques like a bowed instrument, you're just limited to strumming the fucking thing faster and faster. The logical end to this is the electric guitar form of 'musicianship', playing simple scales as fast as possible like shredding which will never, ever, ever compare to something like a rach concerto, or a complex tarrega composition.

In terms of technical skill, the only guitarists worthy of note are people that play classical and flamenco. The average juilliard classical guitar undergrad pisses on the faces of overrated dad rawk hacks like jimi hendrix and metal guitarists and has more talent in a gay looking overgrown fingernail than they do/did in their entire bodies.
>>
the lamest instrument is whatever OP plays
>>
the lamest instrument is the triangle
>>
I play the skin flute
>>
>>75030084
congrats
>>
>>75030016
ur a lil bitch dude
>>
>>75030016

wut u said bout me u lil bixg
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.