[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions? IMO it's better than The Physical World, but still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: dfacover.jpg (58KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
dfacover.jpg
58KB, 628x628px
Opinions? IMO it's better than The Physical World, but still not as good as You're a Woman, I'm a Machine.
>>
>>75029241
Exactly what I think. Not that it's bad at all, it fucking rocks. Makes me even more excited to see them live later this year, one of my favorite bands ever.
>>
>>75029241
Agreed. It is very solid. I didn't auto-hate it after the first listen like I did with The Physical World.
>>
Hate it so far and I loved PW
>>
Any final words before I pull the trigger on a 2/5?
>>
>>75030282
I don't give a shit?
>>
>>75030458
Enjoy your echo chamber then.
>>
>>75030467
I'm perfectly cool with people not liking the album, I just thought it was pretty good. But you act like your opinion is more important because it goes against the grain. That's a cornerstone of contrarianism that I don't care to interact with.
>Any final words before I pull the trigger on a 2/5?
Explain how this isn't pompous and ridiculously self-inflated.
>>
>>75030508
Being this triggered
>>
>>75030508
Would you say that you're

Outraged?
>>
File: philo.jpg (555KB, 900x1240px) Image search: [Google]
philo.jpg
555KB, 900x1240px
>>75030558
top kek
>>
>>75029241
>You're a Woman I'm a Machine > Outrage! is Now > The Physical World

I can get behind that. Holy Books is the best song
>>
Any final words before I pull the trigger on a .5/5?
>>
Any final words before I pull the trigger on my fucking life?
>>
Fucking awful

At least The Physical Word had "Cheap Talk", a classic song

The band members never had their heart in reforming band and this album sounds like a bad mix of that other project (MSKTF)

Also, removing 1979 from their name was dumb
>>
The most egregious lyric lies in “Freeze Me,” with Sebastien Grainger pondering “are we outside the safe spaces of love?” It reads like a cynical mockery of safe space initiatives that help minorities feel at home in scenes that often feel hostile to their very existence.

Overall, Outrage! is a special kind of middling. Not outright terrible, but so mediocre that it makes you question if the band has always been this ok. Fond memories of the band’s past albums dissipate, leaving only a cloudy image of a band that once felt revolutionary dirtying that air with a gaseous explosion of radio rock gone awry.
>>
File: 02.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
Any final words before I pull the trigger on Dimebag?
>>
>>75030835
they were never anything close to "revolutionary" they did the same shit on every song and their lyrics were always only passable and frequently outright bad only saved by their obvious trashiness

DFA1979 went from ok to ok but with more music but they're not quite ok but with too much music yet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.