[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, I can't stop listening to this album. Why is it so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: saturation II.jpg (155KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
saturation II.jpg
155KB, 1000x1000px
Help, I can't stop listening to this album. Why is it so addictive? AOTY without a doubt.
>>
>>75027246
Kevin is a hook genius
>>
imagine if they win something, the underdogs.
>>
There are natural synapses in our brains that connect motor skills and musical repetition. Have you ever spoken in a mish mash of Russian, Hebrew, and Algonquin whilst discussing the legacy of unrecognized Mexican servicemen from our last three major wars? These are my daily conundrums as my family is quite mixed. There's generally about 12 different combinations of music playing at my house at any given time. My most cherished possession is my radio, but in due time it will be useless as our incoming X class solar flare will completely destroy our broadcast signals. My only hope is to somehow expect my cat to feed herself which is possible through some seasoned and enriching conditioning. I first start with a light jog, followed by three minutes of running for as long as I can, and then I walk the rest of the way. This way lactic acid has time to build up and I can comfortably feel the exhaustion taking hold. Try and rub some witchhazel into your kneecaps when you finally get home. I know it's a long haul but it will help you quit smoking too. If you have any more questions please call the hotline at 1-877-SUICIDE and remember "there's only one way to the top when you want to rock and roll".
Cheers,
Andy
>>
group love vibes in the modern day. refreshing and delicious like a cold juice.
>>
File: Screenshot_234.png (205KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_234.png
205KB, 379x379px
Cause yer GAY.
>>
>>75027246
I CAME BACK AGAIN
WITH THE PLATINUM
TO THE CONTINENT
I CAME BACK AGAIN
I CAME BACK AGAIN
>>
I can't make it 3 songs in without turning away, not my gurgle of cum I guess
>>
Good hooks and production but I feel like it's so overrated
>>
>>75027299
>refreshing cold juice

It actually describes very well Brockhampton's music
>>
>>75027246
Gay
>>
>>75027342
>not my gurgle of cum
i like this
>>
Check out this video review/reaction/editorial I made over this and Saturation I https://youtu.be/gxIauhmwI80
>>
>>75027534
Really good anon
>>
>>75027300
>>75027427
this desu
>>
>>75027841
Thanks friend
>>
>>75027299
this.

these cunts that are taking them too seriously and acting like they're a shit group without any talent are only doing so because they don't have any friends and hate them because their getting popular.

sure they're not the most talented hip hop group ever but its just wrong to say that they don't make consistently enjoyable music. like fuck how melancholic of a person do you have to be to not at least vibe with some of their deeper tracks?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.