[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT - Rumors and legends >Paul was actually the biggest cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: RUMOR_MILL.png (70KB, 282x350px) Image search: [Google]
RUMOR_MILL.png
70KB, 282x350px
ITT - Rumors and legends

>Paul was actually the biggest cunt in The Beatles and Yoko had little to do with their breakup
>Chris Brown beat Rihanna because Kanye had given her an STD
>Taylor Swift is a conservative and loves Trump
>Jimmy Page owns a huge stash of CP
>Frank Zappa had fascist sympathies
>Fred Durst has a tiny penis
>Bon Jovi used to tell groupies that he loved his wife and that him fucking them wasn't cheating because he was thinking about his old lady
>Phil Anselmo has the biggest cock on earth
>>
kanye west and jay-z are secret lovers
kate bush has a huge cock
>>
>>75022348
Swift, Zappa and Jovi are all true

also:

>P Diddy called the hit on both 2pac and Biggie Smalls
>the Beatles gangbanged all women they slept with during Beatlemania
>>
>>75022348
> The "Lady Gaga is a tranny" rumor was fueled by Interscope as a means of secretly gauging interest and approval in a hypothetical drag/trans pop star
> In the early 2000s, Dr. Dre was heavily interested in rebranding Gwen Stefani as a rapper, but the concept failed as Gwen had a nervous breakdown when Dr. Dre made her do hundreds of takes and re-records when Rich Girl was being produced
>>
>>75022348
1, 3 & 5 are all true

>Rivers Cuomo is on the autism spectrum
>>
>>75022348
>Jimmy Page owns a huge stash of CP

It's not a secret that Jimmy Page, like many rockstars of the 70s, used to fuck very underage groupies (like 12 or 13 year old).

>Fred Durst has a tiny penis

There's a sex tape of him out there where he fucks a model.
I watched it around 10 years ago and from what I remember he's kinda small, but still in the average range.
>>
>>75022348
>Michael Jackson actually died in 2010. He faked his death in order to get out of his final touring contract while securing his children's financial security. He killed himself in 2010.
>Mac Miller got lured to a fake studio session and got robbed by everyone there.
>A ton of current major hip hop producers are White teenagers/twentysomethings, but are paid extra to give credit to
>Chief Keef has Aspergers Syndrome and has been taken advantage of by most of his crew
>>
Gucci Mane was raped in prison in 2014, and got buff for self-defense.
>>
Bono killed Ian Curtis
>>
>Scooter Braun and Usher would make large bets on whether Justin Bieber could /ss/ with famous women or not
>Jessica Simpson's career never amounted to anything because she's apparently disgusting and lazy IRL
>Beyonce was approached to record a theme song for a James Bond movie but offended EON when she revealed she had never seen a James Bond movie in her life
>Action Bronson doesn't get a lot of respect in New York due to his earlier demos having him freely saying the N-word
>>
>Morrisey was supposed to do a song with Gorillaz but Damon Albarn fired him because they had very different views regarding immigration
>>
>>75023616
I wouldn't be surprised by anything following "Albarn fired him" because morrissey is an insufferable cunt
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.