[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One of the greatest discussions among Beatles fans around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Beatles.jpg (68KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Beatles.jpg
68KB, 630x420px
>One of the greatest discussions among Beatles fans around the world is if Yoko Ono was the primary cause of the break-up of the Scouser band. And the answer is yes, she was. But what remains unknown by most people is the what was the spark that led the dynamite to blow

>You see, in their early days, the Beatles decided to share everything among them, women included. So, if one of them intended to start a relationship with a woman, it was required that she was to be gangbanged by the rest of the band before making love exclusively to the Beatle that took a like to her. This code of conduct came from the Hamburg Days (when they paid a hooker to take Harrison's virginity, but he was so afraid of her he asked his bandmates to help him) and had been the true reason for Pete Best to leave them, since he was tired of always being sloppy seconds. All the other Beatles respected this rule, with the favourite girls eventually marrying one of the Beatles (Patty Boyd married Harrison because he liked how she used their penises as microphones to sing their songs). The gangbang was a one time event, afterwards one of the Beatles would choose the female as his companion. During Beatlemania, hundreds of groupies were gangbanged aound the world, most of them never upgrading to the status of lovers of a sole Beatle.

>all was well until John decided to take Yoko to a home run. The rest of the Beatles did not oppose having her as his lover, or eventually having him beating Cyn out of the picture, but required the traditional hazing gangbang. Yoko was not comfortable with the idea, and a Lennon with his brain burnt by LSD chose emotion over reason, telling the band Yoko was not to be gangbanged. This, of course, did not fall well with serial gangbangers such as the Fab Four (specially Paul, who had developed a taste for Asian women and the art of bukakke during their Japan tour), and they started resening Yoko's influence over John, which, in due time, led to the Beatles' break-up
>>
>Scouser band
did an american write this?
>>
yeah, that makes sense
>>
File: lolgay.jpg (76KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
lolgay.jpg
76KB, 500x687px
its cause john left paul for her you dummies
>>
>>75017611
It's the truth
>>
>come together, right now
>over me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE_3n9tU1_Q
>>
>>75017578
>>
>>75017658
>In 1994, Yoko gave Paul McCartney some cassettes containing demo recordings of four of John Lennon's unfinished songs: "Grow Old with Me", "Free as a Bird", "Real Love" and "Now and Then" with "Paul" written on them in John's handwriting.
>>
File: lad.jpg (88KB, 503x513px) Image search: [Google]
lad.jpg
88KB, 503x513px
>>75017578
>>
>>75020462
Deny this, Paul!
>>
File: paul disgust.png (103KB, 275x269px) Image search: [Google]
paul disgust.png
103KB, 275x269px
>>75021131
I cannae
>>
>>75021155
Yes ye can, ye cunt
>>
File: calculating.jpg (12KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
calculating.jpg
12KB, 280x180px
>>75019748
hang on a sec
hang on
and this might be a stretch

but we know the Beatles were into some gay shit, at least "lad" shit like circlejerking, what if, and this might be a stretch, but what if Paul and John were lovers.

hear me out. they had untouchable musical and songwriting chemistry, like two greek hoplites diddling eachother penis between shield walls. they slept in very close quarters for years while slumming in clubs.

what if Paul hated yoko because John loved her more than him. WHOA!!
>>
>>75017594
are they not known as the northern boy success story ?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.