[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*low key releases one of the best albums of 2017 but nobody listens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

*low key releases one of the best albums of 2017 but nobody listens to it because they stopped caring about me at least three years ago*
>>
who's that?
>>
>>75014376
Kitty/ kitty pryde. Learn to reverse image search
>>
>>75014204
go back to tumblr you lousy bitch
>>
Is there a track on it about the time her brother posted her number on /mu/ and everyone ITT starting calling her?
>>
>>75014598
Possibly track 5 - Mass Text Booty Call
>>
Is the album similar to that one song with the video of her rubbing goo all over herself?
Because if it is, I pass
>>
>>75014845
p lease post video
>>
>>75014204
I remember the song with Riff Raff left me utterly confused
>>
File: 1447460984440.jpg (9KB, 200x269px) Image search: [Google]
1447460984440.jpg
9KB, 200x269px
>>75014598
>mfw some guy called her and sang her itaots
good times
>>
>scams her fans out of 50k just to released bedroom pop
wow
>>
>>75014878
It was 2012 af
>>
Got a link?
>>
>>75014893
b-but muh stolen laptop
muh depression
muh shitlord male producers
>>
>>75014204
hit me up with a mega link kitty, I'll listen to it
>>
>>75014204
>lowkey
back to twitter i'm screaming fire af
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.