[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The past couple of months have been horrible. I've literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1501375154049.jpg (21KB, 414x463px) Image search: [Google]
1501375154049.jpg
21KB, 414x463px
The past couple of months have been horrible. I've literally been wishing I'd never wake up before I sleep at night, having suicidal thoughts all day, and even learning about which drug combination is the most lethal (which is opiates and benzos). I haven't had a real conversation with anyone in a long time. Anyway, I need you to recommend me some album to at least listen to while I do all this shit.
>>
It all went wrong for me too. Someone could need you alive though Anon.
>>
All things must pass op ride out the storm and you wont regret it
>>
Incidentally you dont want to fuck up a benzo related attempt its quite a horrible experience waking up in a psych ward. Best to just find a garage and car somewhere for a couple hours
>>
>>75014056
listen to this OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC--1XERlOI

we love you anon
>>
>TFW no way to kill myself
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCoGkMlfz9I
>>
>>75015065
Apply yourself anon
>>
The worst part is I literally don't have anyone I can talk to about my problems. There's no one I'm close with whom I can talk to about anything. Something shitty happens to me I just think about it all day until I fall asleep.
>>
oh fuck off. a hurricane is coming to kill thousands of people.
toughen up buttercup
quit the caffeine
get off the internet
clean up your diet, which means all water and no fucking meat or processed food.
fruits and veggies and potatoes
go walk thru your neighborhood and if see somebody walks past you say hi.
go and meditate three times a day
>>
>>75015892

lol
>>
>>75015864
Therapy is your best option right now.
>>75015892
lol fucking moron
>>
>>75015892
I don't know why you're getting heat. this is the way to feel better. Also lifting.
>>
Daniel Johnston was great when I wanted to die
>>
>>75014056
They've been so horrible but you're still alive and posting, OP. Just do it already, or take steps to start improving yourself until you feel better. But don't kill a thread in some half-assed cry for help/attention.
>>
Try to make positive changes in your life dude. Stay strong, I'm rooting for you, if I can change my life around so can you.
>>
I think i'm just going to give up everything
>>
>>75015892
as someone who is in a similar situation to you OP, this is sound advice

stop taking life so seriously
>>
Not OP but I'm thinkin about throwing myself under a train/subway soon.

I'm going to the gym, I have stuff going on but I'm fucked up in the head for good, I can't seem to enjoy things anymore and this is killing me slowly.
>>
>>75014056
>even learning about which drug combination is the most lethal (which is opiates and benzos)
you'll be fine. I've abused benzos and opiates. I dropped out of college and live with my parents, unemployed.
Just so you know, it's only going to get worse. But it'll also get better.
>>75015892
>>75015970
I've tried most of this, therapy is the most helpful.
>>
>>75015892
>go and meditate three times a day
>no meat or processed food. only fruits and veggies and potatoes

these are weird things to do. nobody normal does these things.
>>
>>75017875
just to clarify, this is not OP of this thread. left my trip on from another thread
>>
>>75017875
>these are weird things to do. nobody normal does these things.
compelling argument , s en p a i
>>
>>75015892
based anonfag
>>
>>75017986
meditate once a day, fine. but 3 times a day? what's the point?
depriving yourself of essential proteins - what's the point?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/39582820
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.