[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the Seth MacFarlane of music? And yes I know he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: pretentious.jpg (128KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pretentious.jpg
128KB, 1200x1200px
Who's the Seth MacFarlane of music?

And yes I know he makes music, talking about his TV and movie output
>>
Tool
>>
J Cole
>>
>>75005408
Tyler the Creator
or
>>75005442
this
>>
>Primary project is extremely derivative of and is far worse in quality than an existing, extremely popular project from another person
>Project is cancelled by corporation, but the company quickly comes back to beg to make them more money
>Which of course means the project is resumed
>Proceeds to inject an already mediocre project with embarrassing levels of political commentary that mocks and demonizes the values of the corporation backing the project, shamelessly still accepting money from this corporation
>Continue to produce two more projects of even lesser quality, one of which is simply a rehash of a ripoff except "black"
>>
>>75005576
American Dad is better than Family Guy, certainly not lesser quality. Of course that's a low bar that's set.
>>
Weezer
>>
Ween

Varied works with the same trademark goofiness throughout. Appeals to young males primarily. Mostly consistent with some duds here and there.
>>
Frank Zappa
>pseudo-intellectual butt humor
>atheist
>put out content way beyond their prime
Anything else i'm missing?
>>
>>75005883
n/a

Ween does not take themselves seriously.

>>75005877
n/a

MacFarlane did not have a "prime"
>>
>>75005909
sure
>>
>>75005883
This is what /mu/ has devolved to. It had it coming a long time ago. Either way, good riddance. By the way, people who have contributed to this board and would go out of their way to take you to seriously are gone, so you won't aggravate anyone.
>>
Bono.
>>
Mr Bungle?
>>
>>75005948
I'm not trying to aggravate anyone.
>>
>>75005948
Hear, hear. All of the contrarians not only voice their opinions, but state them as irrefutable empirical statements. The shtick is old and tired.
>>
>>75005997
I dislike everything MacFaglane has ever been in charge of, but that's a bit harsh.
>>
Pink Floyd
>>
File: ....png (296KB, 1723x1037px) Image search: [Google]
....png
296KB, 1723x1037px
>>75006014
>>
>>75005969
I think it's this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.