[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw U2 is releasing the lead single from the new album in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1504488583537.jpg (56KB, 432x707px) Image search: [Google]
1504488583537.jpg
56KB, 432x707px
>tfw U2 is releasing the lead single from the new album in a few hours
>tfw it's probably going to be some total misguided pandering attempt dancey pop rock in the vein of neo-Coldplay or Portugal the Man or 21P some sellout shit designed to appeal to Top 40 listeners.
>tfw it will probably be produced by a slew of producers including the fucking OneRepublic guy, Danger Mouse, and Paul Epworth (Adele's producer)
>tfw will probably be co-written by some fucking Swedish songwriting team designed to churn substanceless pop
>tfw it will probably feature Will.i.am and some random white rapper like Macklemore or Logic
>tfw there were probably be some shitty ass official EDM remix by like Kygo or something to even more appeal to the "kiddies"

KILL ME NOW. THIS SHIT MAKES "BEAUTIFUL DAY" AND "ELEVATION" LOOK LIKE CLASSICS. JUST LET ENO AND LANOIS PRODUCE YOU AGAIN BONO YOU PATHETIC TWAT
>>
u2 is releasing a new album?
>>
>>74995094
Yeah, they're going to announce the full details tomorrow, but there's been a rumor swirling around since May that it's coming out December 1.

I just hope they stop with this retarded gimmick release shit like that dumbass Apple iCloud thing. I swear to god that caused a new generation of people to fucking despise them.

21st Century U2 was a mistake.
>>
REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: swede finn relations.jpg (120KB, 1722x660px) Image search: [Google]
swede finn relations.jpg
120KB, 1722x660px
>>tfw will probably be co-written by some fucking Swedish songwriting team designed to churn substanceless pop

The swedes are a cancer. Always have been. Everyone one know the mongol khaganate of finland is superior
>>
File: Bono Vox.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bono Vox.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
What if it actually turns out to be good and everyone liked U2 again?
Nah, not happening , is it?
>>
File: Evil-Toddler.jpg (26KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
Evil-Toddler.jpg
26KB, 500x331px
>U2 knocks tswizzle out of first.
>>
>>74997146
U2 are gearing up for the GOAT collab with Kanye West. Kendrick was to prove they could collab with a major hip-hop artist; embarrassing Taylor is the next logical step before we get the collab
>>
>>74995078
U2 and Bono are such pandering fucks it's sad. They came to Ottawa for Trudeaus Canada Day parade and basically spent 5 minutes chanting how diversity and multiculturalism is the greatest and that Canada should let everyone in. The man is such a fucking tool and hasn't made a decent album since Boy.
>>
new single is lustrous
>>
U2 ended with Pop as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>74997197
>hasn't made a decent album since Boy
stopped reading right there
>>
>>74995078
>u2 sold out a long ass time ago. arguably they were always in it for the money....
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.