[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like Anthony a lot and appreciate all his efforts, but it disturbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1905.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1905.png
1MB, 1334x750px
I like Anthony a lot and appreciate all his efforts, but it disturbs me that he called the serial plagiarist James Murphy's band one of his all-time favorites, and criticized one of the most daring and technically complex albums of our decade (MBDTF) so much, even going as far as to say Kanye was disingenuous about the tabloid subject matter and blowing it out of proportion.
>>
>>74993432
>serial plagiarist
elaborate
>>
>>74993432
It is his opinion. Also MBDTF is okay. The features ruin the album. Also fantano is right about the new lcd soundsystem. As soon as I started listening to it, I just wanted to listen to their older stuff. Made me realise that their old shit is amazing. I probably wont bother with their new album
>>
strong six point light seven with a green popcorn bucket
>>
>>74993452
I have elaborated on this point for far too long now, I cannot be bothered to anymore. Suffice it to say, you can believe whatever you want, but Beck and James Murphy are objectively serial plagiarists. If anyone else wants to explain to you, they can be my guest.
>>
fantano makes me angery grrrr
>>
>>74993753
>"I can back up my shit arguments but I won't."
>>
Fucking hell that was a horrible review. Why is he so butthurt about the reunion?
>>
>>74994834
he's reflecting the edgy opinions of his teenaged fanbase
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.