[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /mu/ let's play a game. So during the the Sgt. Pepper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 67 Beatles.jpg (67KB, 545x187px) Image search: [Google]
67 Beatles.jpg
67KB, 545x187px
Hello /mu/ let's play a game.
So during the the Sgt. Pepper sessions in 1967 the Beatles wrote the material that ended up making Sgt. Pepper, Magical Mystery Tour, and four songs from the 1969 release Yellow Submarine (Only a Northern Song, All Together Now, It's All Too Much.

All these songs feel like they belong together somehow so I thought It would be cool to arrange them as some sort of double album. All I know is track 1 and 2 need to be 1 and 2 of Sgt. Pepper and 2nd last and last need to be Sgt. Pepper Reprise and A Day in the Life.

How would you order this thing?
>>
File: help.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
Making a single album out of Beatles For Sale & Help! is the patrician exercise in Beatle autism.
>>
>>74990122
Would you throw in Rubber Soul? I always saw Help! and Subber Soul as companion albums
>>
>>74989952
I'm interested in this OP but I'm completely useless, good luck!
>>
File: 1500219250805.png (427KB, 512x719px)
1500219250805.png
427KB, 512x719px
>>74989952
I'll bite:

A1 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
A2 With a Little Help From My Friends
A3 Hello Goodbye
A4 Hey Bulldog
A5 She's Leaving Home
A6 Baby You're a Rich Man
A7 It's All Too Much

B1 Within You Without You
B2 Getting Better
B3 Strawberry Fields Forever
B4 Penny Lane
B5 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
B6 A Day in the Life
>>
>>74990122
Nonono, Revolver+Rubber Soul+respective singles, into a double album.
>>
>>74991522
My intention was to include all the songs
>>
>>74989952

Or just watch the yellow submarine film and bobs your unclebecaise that's pretty much the score
>>
>>74991522
Oh also I had a typo in my OP, only 3 of the original 4 Yellow Sub songs are from the psych era. You included Hey Bulldog which is from the Get Back sessions
>>
>>74991561
This. Rain, she said, and paperback writer belong on the same album. They're the tame impala songs
>>
>>74991706
Hey bulldog can't be from get back can it? Look at the music video on YouTube it definitely looks like 67, pre-2nd India trip
>>
>>74992013
No you're right it's not from Get Back I just checked. Says recorded in 1968 so probably the White Album sessions. In either case it wasn't a part of the psychedelic sessions like the other three songs from Yellow Sub
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.