[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of Taylor S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: queen.png (1MB, 1077x1076px) Image search: [Google]
queen.png
1MB, 1077x1076px
Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of Taylor Swift's two new singles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
>>
>>74985393
Uninteresting.
>>
>>74985393
Better than everything else that came out in last two years. Tay slays.
>>
>Look What You Made Me Do
I think Taylor and her producers wanted to create something SO FUCKIN SPECIAL that they put too many ideas into a single song. It turned out to be quite unenjoyable and it sounds like a random song from [Your Favourite Disney Channel Series] Halloween Special mixed with some Black Eyed Peas single. I have to admit it's kinda catchy though and the video is a masterpiece plus it made me realize that the lyrics that seemed cringeworthy at first are in fact rather sarcastic. Overall it's 5/10
>Ready For It
I imagine it started like that:
>(Taylor sitting in a studio with Max Martin et al.)
>T: Guys, now all I need is some modern sounding song that will help me cater to urban demographics
>M: What are the cool kids into these days?
>(The intern pulls out latest Migos and DG albums)
Yes, it's cliche, it's a blatant attempt to gain new publicity, it's another white girl who tries to rap but in the end it works really well. Plus I love Tay being a bit lewd
>In the middle of the night, in my dreams
>You should see the things we do, baby
6/10
>>
My mind can't comprehend the fact that I share this board with people who unironically listen to Taylor Swift. Kill yourselves you fucking normie scum. I swear to god even normies and redditors are aware of her """music""" being garbage. Again, neck yourselves.
>>
>>74986252
>Guys, now all I need is some modern sounding song that will help me cater to urban demographics

kek
>>
>>74986294
>My mind can't comprehend

better not overexert yourself then, lil bitch boi.
>>
>>74986252
LWYMMD sounds like a more mature, refined version of Shake It Off, and something Taylor would do mostly herself. It's one of her most honest tracks. I doubt her producers did more than than a bit mixing and sampling in the end.
>>
Neither one is good.
>>
Both are great
>>
>>74986294
At least you admit to being a brainlet, so it's not all hopeless. Use your ignorance as motivation to expand your horizons, anon!
>>
File: 46859086.jpg (55KB, 515x625px) Image search: [Google]
46859086.jpg
55KB, 515x625px
Is Taylor pretty, cute. or hot?
>>
>>74986584
Pretty-cute-hot. Her nose is too fat to count fully as hot but her tallness and generally sharp features undercut the cuteness. Also, obviously she's just pretty but not overly so.
>>
>>74986294
You dare speak an ill word unto our divine goddess,Tay Tay?! BEGONE, HEATHEN!
>>
>>74986646
She is a fucking 11/10, make no doubt about that. Gay anon.
>>
>>74986735
Hey, I agree that she's very attractive (though mostly due her personality) look-wise she isn't anywhere above 8 and that's being generous.
>>
>>74986584
yes
>>
File: tumblr_oca9wlkd8f1vc2ew0o1_540.jpg (71KB, 530x693px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oca9wlkd8f1vc2ew0o1_540.jpg
71KB, 530x693px
>>74986408
If it's supposed to be taken literally, it's the exact opposite of maturity
>2014
>Fuck the haters and carry on
>2017
>Still butthurts about having been fucked over by Kanye over a year ago
>>
>>74986781
the cade looks disappointed
>>
>>74986781
But neither is supposed to be taken too seriously. Shake It Off got the silly video where she acts silly because it's a silly fun song, not a diss to haters (since the chuckles at start weren't enough for some). LWYMMD got the part with multiple Taylors spelling it all out.
>>
>>74986757
look wise she is a 9.5/10
her personality adds like 1
and Im just going add another .5 point because her voice is sexy in her music and the songs are catchy too
>>
>>74986821
Meh, more of 7.5/10 + 3.5 for voice. Her personality alone is full 11/9.
>>
If you can't appreciate the talent that went into producing LWYMMD - a genuinely interesting pop jam - you are unironically a pretentious brainlet
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (318KB, 1618x1074px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
318KB, 1618x1074px
>>74986840
her personality alone is a full 9/11
>>
File: 2_Taylor_(32).jpg (3MB, 3386x5079px) Image search: [Google]
2_Taylor_(32).jpg
3MB, 3386x5079px
>>74986584
d) all of the above
>>
>>74985393
LWYMMD - the song, lyric video, and full music video each in its own right - are absolutely BRILLIANT. And I'm saying that as some who isn't even a Taylor Swift/regular pop music fan.
Ready For It is a prime example of why I so rarely listen to/like regular pop music...
>>
>>74987266
Dat pushup magic.

>>74987341
This nigga gets it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.