[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a deaf person whose life was taken from me by Robert Fripp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: rapist.jpg (50KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
rapist.jpg
50KB, 960x540px
I am a deaf person whose life was taken from me by Robert Fripp and his gangsters. I live with terrible suffering from injuries they inflicted in the utmost sadism, including the legacy of their having had raped my only real and dearest friend. They used a nerve agent, terrible slanders, driving me into seizures, humiliation and homelessness, they have spread their lies about me to extremely dangerous persons, I live below the poverty line, including murderers who kidnapped and tortured me as a child. It was impossible to get them to stop. This viper is a ravenous thrill kill wolf who went into a feeding frenzy when I tried to stop him from lying about me.
>>
>>74982181
Nigga kys
>>
This rapist knew that the nerve agent had been used. Knew that I was innocent of wrongdoing. Proceeded anyway to great injury upon innocent people. Apparently he didn't believe in King Crimson very much, the sensitivity, knowing when to stop, the right to scream, and used me to convict himself. There's no going back. He is a felon and should be prosecuted for torture at minimum.
>>
>>74982181
i've seen this strange gentleman's comments on old (taken down lol) king crimson vids on youtube.
>>
Robert Fripp of King Crimson, formerly 16 Cooks Road or 66 Wimborne Road in Dorset, grew up under the guidance of a father who had worked his way up into the marginal Public class. He was strictly watched to make sure he didn't waver in his commitment to the trust of the British Empire. His decision to join the status hunt of his generation as a rocker mortified his mother, but his sister Patricia could see the power utility of exploiting America in crisis. Wimborne is a Medieval town. King Crimson were not only medievalist in their occult purpose but delved deeply into organized underworlds like the Gurdjieff kluk. In their ferociousness, the coward and viper cur came to America shopping for fans to example. I won't trivialize my condition at the time by telling how it happened, but I was near deaf and suffering terrifying impacted neurotrauma. Working with the Hollywood underworld Fripp laid claim to letters sent me by Gail Burstyn of Bryn Mawr belittling my semi-coma condition as a victim of truly horrible child molesters and mutilationists. Smelling blood he contracted attack prostitutes to invade my home, blaming me, not Gail Burstyn, for the script. Fripp calculated in measure how much his halfwits could understand against what he knew and gauged his abomination by their approval, lisping and snarling and gnashing his brutality with complete license. The rape of Jeannie Tamburro and slasher murder of Shannon Harps were openly advertised by his publication lobby as revenge for what he claimed was an insult.
>>
>>74982251
I see you come armed with the syphilis of this deranged assassin's psychological strategy.
>>
>>74982334
>Jeannie Tamburro
You really have developed quite a detailed, yet convoluted mythology around this topic, sir:

https://thechinatowngazetteer.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/pener-gabriel-of-genesis-brutally-raped-deaf-jeannie-tamburro/

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2005/08/16/17600901.php
>>
>>74982696
http://blog.deafadvocacy.org/2011/09/deaf-jeannie-and-tea-party.html

very, very strange.
>>
>>74982696
What I have written in the web about this murderer and his Islamo-Fascist British catering to Nazism is accurate and fair. He has taken criminal measures to subvert civil remedy and is criminally insane.
>>
. . .
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.