[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am interested in making fashwave music. What DAW and minimal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0600.jpg (884KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0600.jpg
884KB, 1600x1600px
I am interested in making fashwave music. What DAW and minimal hardware should I use? I am a student so I can get a discount on the DAW.
>>
it's the same as making vaporwave or synthpop. fl or ableton or anything with synth software or midi support will work
>>
>>74973090
making vaporwave is extremely different from making synthpop though
>>
You need field recordings of walls for authenticity
>>
I should mention I will use windows or Linux. Is ableton the best to learn since it is ubiquitous for electronic music and has the most tutorials online? I used logic a bit but I need a PC for EE
>>
>>74973061
Nazi cyberpunks fuck off
>>
Trump isn'ta fascist. He's pro-capitalist. Fascists are just as anti-capitalist as communists. Fascists advocate for corporatism and nationalism, and a focus on family and the state.
People really have no idea what fascism is. Even antifa. It's quite sad.
>>
>>74973254
underrated
>>
fashwave isn't that good
>>
>>74973291
You must be 18+ to use this site.
>>
>>74973061
Kill yourself and film it
>>
>>74973291
so this is the demographic this board has been reduced to over the years
>>
>>74973319
I'll pass. Ok since people got triggered by the fashwave request. How about if I wanted to make chill wave or synth wave. I really like purturbator
>>
>>74973259
Literally what is the difference between capitalism and corporatism, corporatism is the logical end of capitalism because capitalism is just feudalism with a different name.
>>
File: Deathstars.jpg (25KB, 638x399px) Image search: [Google]
Deathstars.jpg
25KB, 638x399px
>>74973291
You would probably love Deathstars then
>>
>>74973351
>capitalism is just feudalism with a different name
no way dude lol

Anyway. Corporatism is really a form of syndicalism, but I understand your view and I held it for a bit until I read a ton about the nitty gritty details of fascism and corporatism.
>>
Go to /mu/ to ask a /mu/ question and get a debate on corporatism vs capitalism...
>>
>>74973259
>Fascists advocate for corporatism

You mean like hiring the CEO of Exxon-Mobil to the third most powerful position in our Government?
>>
>>74973423
>You mean like hiring the CEO of Exxon-Mobil to the third most powerful position in our Government?
What does that have to do with anything you fucking spaz?
>>
>>74973391
Have ye not proven thyself to the crown? Then menial work for you, my lad, take this pittance and be off with ye!

Aye, you there, you do fine work! Come, the lord may have use for ye, prove your worth to him and he may let you live inside the castle walls!

Promotion...promotion never changes.
>>
it's gonna be really funny looking back and thinking about ALL the scrawny, afraid teenaged boys who felt that voting for Trump provided something of value in their lives
man, to have their insensitivities toward anything that isn't themselves exploited in such a way
real sad
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.