[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is seeing Mount Eerie in Chicago tomorrow night? I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0192.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Who else is seeing Mount Eerie in Chicago tomorrow night? I haven't seen them since 2005.

t. your grandfather
>>
>>74972750
> going to pilsen ever
Enjoy dying, m9
>>
>>74972766
It's less than a mile away from where I live and it's an okay area.

Actually it's full of hipsters and art galleries.
>>
>>74972818
A block can mean the difference between SJW uic students and methadone clinics / black disciples
>>
>>74972766
being this ignorant about chicago
>>
>>74972857
Yeah, but it's fine. Thanks anyway, Dad.

t. 31

Wait do I know you?
>>
>>74972899
Nah I lived there for a bit

>>74972896
Literally go from Taylor and Ashland to Roosevelt and Ashland
Normal to warzone
>>
>>74972766
>literally the best venue in chicago

wut
>>
>>74972965
I haven't gone. It only opened a few years ago. Owned by the schubas / Lincoln hall people right? I like the empty bottle, also the subterranean
>>
Saw mount kimbie there few months back, pretty nice venue that was my first time there
>>
>>74972766

I'm sure Mount Eerie is going to bring out all the gang bangers.
>>
Holy shit this is going to be depressing.

I just now am halfway through the new album he's touring with and it's all about the death of his wife in 2016. I didn't even know she died. I met her in Dekalb around 2005 in the attic where she opened for Phil. Shy girl French Canadian girl. Died of pancreatic cancer.

This is sad ass shit. Phil has lost his mind. Fuck this is going to be so depressing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPzkNS4rits

I just wanted to hear good old Phil songs and see old friends, not go to a funeral. I mean, all due respect and all but really ... Crazy asshole Phil. Woelv was really good, too, btw. YouTube her.
>>
>>74973029
I went to see Murs once, figured it'd be all white kids cuz who else listens to def jux rappers
The opening artist was a member of psycho realm, literally the entire crowd was cholos with prison tattoos.
>>
>>74972980
Check out the building its in, worth going early or staying later for food/drinks

cocktails game is on point inside the venue, good sound and views too.
>>
>>74973109
This is good info. I've never been to Thalia Hall before.

They sell drinks there during the show like a normal venue? Can you recall the prices?
>>
>>74973076
Yeah, man. You didn't know that?
Absolutely fucking terrible. How does one even find the will to go on?
>>
>>74973076
Yeah....you should have known that. He doesn't play any of his old songs. Only these ones and some other he wrote about her death too.
>>
I mean the album is garbage artistically, lyrically, instrumentally, tactfully... This show is going to fucking suck. Fuck you, Phil. "Death Is Real" ? Dude really?

I was listening to you hardcore at 16. Tried to emulate you. Majored in English. Had poems published influenced by you. You helped me get over my long term gf. You were amazing. After I got my degree I became a paramedic. PARAMEDIC.

I need your faggot ass to tell me that death is real?

I mean this is not even poetic. Your lyrics are shit. You should have just fucked off to Norway for a bit and reflected on how lucky it is to be alive instead of writing an album insulting death. Fuck you, fuck you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPzkNS4rits
>>
>>74973236
You've seen him during this tour?
What else do you have to share?
>>
>>74973314
lol
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.