[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2015 >drops an album that sells 48k first week >2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>2015
>drops an album that sells 48k first week

>2017
>his new album doesn't even have a wikipedia page
>even Fantano ignored it

What went wrong?
>>
>>74971686
retarded VICE skits
>>
File: Action_Bronson_Rare_Chandeliers.jpg (37KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
Action_Bronson_Rare_Chandeliers.jpg
37KB, 325x325px
his style/sound got old

pic related was his peak
>>
>implying Action Bronson was ever good
nobody cares about that morbidly obese Ghostface Killah imitator
>>
>>74971831
>not blue chips 2
>>
>>74971686
I saw Action Bronson at a grocery store in Rego Park yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “I just sharted myself after eating two boxes of crunchberries with cheesewiz and I'm only here for bleach and toilet paper”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “SHARTED. MY. FUCKING. PANTS. SON.” and closing his fat hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen packs of depends adult diapers in his chubby hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Hey portly short fellow, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the packages and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any leaky bumbags,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each package and put them in some bags and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>unrelated from the shitty copypasta above
This guy seems like he'd be an asshole in person.
>>
>>74972276
Don't trust a dirty Squip :^)
>>
>>74972276
I met him once, he was very rude like he was in a different world or some shit.
>>
>>74971686

He got called out by Ghostface, also his music is pretty bad. Some of his songs of blue chips 2 were great but he's a one trick pony.
>>
>>74971686
>born to Albanian muslim father and jewish mother

Never listening to him again.
>>
>>74971686
Zero promotion

He was too busy promoting his cooking show
>>
>>74971991

Kek sick pasta mate

10/420
>>
>>74971851
Anything Action Brosnon dropped in the 2010's is better than anything Ghostface Killah dropped in the 2010's.
>>
>>74974293
MF Doom also has a similar flow, too much competition.
>>
>>74974293
Sour Soul > Action's discog
>>
>>74972305
he's literally high off of dabs 24/7. of course hes in another world.
>>
>>74972276
I don't really listen to his music, but I saw him at a festival once. Apparently, he dumped a garbage bag full of weed into the crowd. So there's that.
>>
>>74971686
Every single project sounds the same. The only variety Bronson brings is bringing on a different producer.
Rare Chandeliers and Blue Chips 2 are the only albums worth listening to from Action Bronson.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.