[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /mu/, l feel as if l am really being trapped inside a psychological

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: prison.jpg (147KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
prison.jpg
147KB, 640x480px
Ok /mu/, l feel as if l am really being trapped inside a psychological box. The school year has already begun and l'm back to being surrounded by disgusting norm filth. (call me a neet all you want). please recommend me some music to isolate myself from everyone. something that is listenable on a day to day basis and never gets dull. l'm kind of running out of shit to listen to. l don't have the patience to listen to Swans, Death grips gets me hyped which tires me out afterwards. Everything l have is pretty much too sophisticated for daily listen.
>>
>>74962101
Why don't you just make an experimental music thread instead of this stupid story about how everyones a normie?

Would you really want everyone to tryhard and be as weird and eccentric as they can? That world would suck worse I think.
>>
Enjoy being a loser
>>
How about you work on your social skills instead of hiding behind music?
>>
>>74962251
if you're trying hard to be eccentric you're a normie
>>
>>74962315
l don't go to school to socialize. l go just to get a damn education.
>>
>>74962648
Well, in college you can both socialize and study why wouldn't you take advantage of that when employers would prefer to have a person with social skills rather than a nerd who can't keep a conversation going to save his life?
>>
>>74962758
l'm not in college. l'm a high school senior. l just want to hurry the fuck up and graduate already.
>>
>>74962101
>Everything l have is pretty much too sophisticated for daily listen
pleb, there's nothing that's too sophisticated for a daily listen. try jandek though, he's addictive
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>still in high school
>thinks he's cool for liking obscure music
>covers up his inability to socialize with a pretentious attitude
>>
>>74962648
If you're going to continue with this thinking you are definitely going to fail in life. Hope you grow up before you reach 18.
>>
>>74962101
Avoid this path man
>>
File: 1454002675-guy-fieri[1].jpg (210KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
1454002675-guy-fieri[1].jpg
210KB, 620x412px
If you want genuinely good advice, take a screen of this post and keep it with you.

In the future, when you try to pin the blame of why you're a loser on anything but yourself, reread this.
>>
You should get off this board/site and save yourself.
>>
>>74964222
haha no this place is a haven.
>>
please head our warnings anon
we only want whats best for you
>>
>>74962825
You must be old for your grade, is that right?
>>
>>74964707
held back a semester because l failed a few classes. have no interest for making friends with the nigs and norms
>>
>>74964834
You avoid the underage b& this time
>>
>>74964834
Oh and early swans is still alienating but requires much less patience than their post-rock output.
>>
>>74964902
thanks m8
>>
>>74962101
dsbm, ambient bm and noise
works for me
>>
>>74962101
this is some good bait, gonna give you a 9/10
>>
>>74962101
Thank jeebus, summer is ending soon. Just do your homework anon.
also... You must be over 18 to use this site. Did you get held back a year?
>>
OP I want you to know that as a normie we listen to led rallizes denudes and early swans too. And evey class has one faggot like you that's too dumb and pretentious to realize everyone is laughing at him. Look up cognitive dissonance
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.