[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much does theneedledrop dictate my music taste? also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

how much does theneedledrop dictate my music taste?

also recommends thread
>>
>>74954730
I don't know, I don't watch Fantano

check out Mike Oldfield, particularly Ommadawn
>>
>>74954730
Why do you like Damn?
>>
>>74954730
You've listened to exactly 50 albums
>>
>>74954764
I like the, like, storytelling aspects of it. Specially on songs like God and Fear, some of it is soso and the singles are mostly trash but I really dig it.
>>74954767
I mean shit, if that's the best criticism you could come up with you're kind of retarded

could've said that I put death grips' powers that B and jenny death in the same chart (i meant to put exmilitary instead of PtB)
>>
>>74954730
Try some Melvins
>>
>>74954920
I only ever really got into Houdini from them honestly, liked it but I got burnt out on it because a friend of mine played thst record over and over until I was sick of it. What's a good Melvins album to get back into the band?

Have you checked out Necrophagist? Seems right up your alley
>>
>>74954730
You're like 17.
>>
>>74955047
I'm turning 19 in two weeks but that's a cute assumption, what gave it away? Was it Slipknot or Muse?
>>
>>74954742
Not OP, but is it the same Mike Oldfield that sang "STANDIIIIIIING"?
>>
>>74954730
Try out dälek
>>
>>74954920
If youve never listened to The Residents - Not Available, do so

>>74954730
Solid chart op, aside from childish gambiner. Listen to Protomartyr - The Agent Intellect

>>74956512
Stabscotch - Uncanny Valley
>>
File: top100.jpg (3MB, 1485x1455px) Image search: [Google]
top100.jpg
3MB, 1485x1455px
>>74954730
I don't know, but it actually looks like you're just very entry level. I don't even mean that as an insult.

> Opeth
Woods of Ypres, Alcest, Enslaved

> Gorillaz
The Beta Band, Deltron 3030

> Death Grips
Danny Brown, Earl Sweatshirt

> Pearl Jam
Hazel, Pearl Jam - Vs., Eddie Vedder's solo stuff

> Yes
great album
Can

> Nirvana
Wipers, The Jesus Lizard

> John Coltrane
Charles Mingus, Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain

> The Rolling Stones
amazing album
Faces, The Replacements

> Porcupine Tree
Devin Townsend

> NWA
Boogie Down Productions, The Coup

> The Mars Volta
good albums
At the Drive In

> Kendrick Lamar
A Tribe Called Quest, Digable Planets, The Underachievers

> Eminem
early Sage Francis, Aesop Rock

> Rush
Budgie

> Radiohead
TV On the Radio

> Daft Punk
Underworld

> Muse
Manic Street Preachers, Pulp, Roxy Music

> Slipknot
Sepultura

> Mac
Guided by Voices
>>
File: JustKillMe.jpg (2MB, 1485x1455px) Image search: [Google]
JustKillMe.jpg
2MB, 1485x1455px
>>
>>74956648
whats the album all the way on the left on the second row?
>>
>>74959239
Aaron Dilloway- Modern Jester
>>
>>74954730
if you have to ask this question it's a bad thing
>>
>>74954730
You asking this question confirms that fantano dictates your taste.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.