[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some may consider David Bowie's song "The Laughing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 81pekUbPaHL._SY550_.jpg (24KB, 328x550px) Image search: [Google]
81pekUbPaHL._SY550_.jpg
24KB, 328x550px
Some may consider David Bowie's song "The Laughing Gnome" an annoying, and terrible song with corny lyrics including a strange gimmick. However, this is simply not true. This song is actually very deep, and trues to hide this by making it as horrible as possible as possible without it being obvious. If you listen to it 300 times you are bound to at least catch a glimpse of what this song is supposed to convey. Personally, I listen to it 30 times a day, sometimes 50 times. Most David Bowie fand may not know this, but a lot of David Bowie's songs and lyrics are inspired by an obscure Chinese philosopher called Qing Zuan. He theorized of a third form of consciousness, one that exists beyond god and the mortals. He called 貪婪黑, or dwarf spirits. These spirits are born from children and babies who are killed by their own parents. Why are these on their own plane of consciousness? Well, the severe trauma caused by this event causes a spiritual depression in the spot he is killed. His consciousness is carried in, and he is know forced to observe the world for eternity. The dwarf spirits can only reveal themeselves to those who have spiritually attuned themeselves to traumatic emotions from the past. What does this have to do with David Bowies song? Well, it's fairly simple. David Bowie wanted to communicate with these spirits, why he did is unknown. David Bowie first tried to attune himself by abusing heroine, but that didn't work. That was when he discovered something. While he was singing he saw a faint glimmer of blood percipitating from the air. This is a clear sign of a dwarf spirit. Thus, he started his music career. But, all did not go well. While writing a letter to Hermione, his girlfriend at the time, he noticed something behind him. It was a dwarf spirit. David Bowie fascinated by this sudden event, stared at the dwarf spirit. That is when it uttered these words: "Ha ha ha! Tee hee hee! I'm a laughing gnome and you can't catch me!" (1/2)
>>
>>74950935
I just want to make it clear this is not me
>>
(2/2) then, the spirit left. Distraught, Bowie sunk into depression, and relapsed into heroine once again. Then three days later, he starts hearing a ticking sound in his head. Bowie thinks: "Metrognome" then Bowie falls into madness. For nine days Bowie ran around london screaming about gnomes. As a cautionaru tale, Bowie wrote this song after he recovered. Dwarf spirits are not kind, they are hateful.
>>
>>74950935
>>74950973
Why are you so obsessed with a shitty song from a pretentious artist?
>>
Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.