[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This album is better than any classical or jazz piece I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3612.jpg (201KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3612.jpg
201KB, 600x600px
This album is better than any classical or jazz piece I've ever listen to.
>>
found the pleb
>>
arguably the worst post ever made on mu, bait or no.
>>
File: 1400555865828.jpg (51KB, 670x472px) Image search: [Google]
1400555865828.jpg
51KB, 670x472px
>I don't have the attention span or critical listening skills to appreciate jazz or classical so I pretend a watered down version of those for rock fans is better
>>
File: 4386238.jpg (21KB, 285x300px) Image search: [Google]
4386238.jpg
21KB, 285x300px
Listen to better classical. Modern is acceptable.
>>
>>74949812
i wouldn't necessarily say so, but sure as hell is overrated. the opening of storm, not even then the entirety of it, and the entirety of sleep are really the only good parts on the record. otherwise it's an absolute snooze fest
>>
>>74949839
It never ends with you people. Why do you assume every genre aspires to be classical music or jazz and fails at it? Why do you also assume that every genre besides classical music and jazz is worthless? I haven't even listened to the album in question. At least I can hope you weren't serious.
>>
>>74949598
That album is not only compositionally inferior to classical music, but far more emotionally dishonest as well.
>>
>>74949866
>I only like music that RAWKS HARD, MAN

That's you, stupid kid.
>>
>>74949884
Why do you assume that I assume any of those things?
>>
Please listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrUa7C1VAhg
>>
>>74950142
They aren't very good at keeping in time at the start.
>>
>>74950222
Yeesh, thats all you got from it?
>>
>>74950222
thats just jazz, they play out of time and can't hit accents if their life saved them and play it off as though its not pretentious.
>>
>>74950313
nah like it was pretty cool at times. I'd rather see GYBE play than this - i'd get more out of it. This was pretty good but.
>>
how to trigger every sperg on /mu/ at once: a comprehensive guide

1. say that gy!be is good
2. say that gy!be is better than whatever poseur shit the kiddies are listening to this month
3. ??????
4. profit
>>
>>74950352
You say that in the past tense but you haven't even listened to the whole thing yet. Not enough time has passed.
>>
>>74949598
thats because you're retarded
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.