[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been listening to Tori Amos and now I want to kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ToriAmosBoysforPelealbumcover.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ToriAmosBoysforPelealbumcover.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
I've been listening to Tori Amos and now I want to kill myself.

This album is twisted and perverse and I hate it.
>>
90s Tori was so fucking awesome and I used to listen to her all the time. wHat happened to her why can't she be good like back then?
>>
>>74948705
You don't just listen to Boys for Peele if you're not ready for it, man...
>>
Horses is low-key one of the most beautiful songs ever
>>
Caught a Lite Sneeze is my favorite Tori song

this album is so fucking great
>>
Can't wait to see her this October
>>
Why did she JUST herself so badly?
>>
>>74950056
Don't even post what she looks like now. It's too sad.
>>
I heard she has been wearing a wig because of all the years of dying it
>>
>>74950218
Her hair was actually thinning/balding, so she just started wearing wigs to hide that too.
>>
>>74950218
I'm pretty sure tori suffers from female balding.
>>
someone put the just hair on tori
>>
File: ! 1502000946473.jpg (302KB, 899x900px) Image search: [Google]
! 1502000946473.jpg
302KB, 899x900px
>>74950169
>>
>>74950422
Why can't the cute and young stay that way forever?
>>
>>74950517
I blame women. The one who gave Adam the fruit got the ball rolling and it's been downhill ever since.
>>
>>74948705
this album is about to become /mu/core real soon, i can feel it
>>
>>74950870
it's better than literally 95% of /mu/core
>>
>>74950870
its always been sub-/mu/core
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.