[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dua Lipa is the best thing to happen to British pop this year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: dualipa.jpg (62KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
dualipa.jpg
62KB, 960x540px
Dua Lipa is the best thing to happen to British pop this year. Anybody else really enjoy her album and vocals?
>>
Isn't she just a slag from instagram?
>>
>>74941613
lol no. she used to be a model though im pretty sure.
>>
>>74941671
I really can't take her music seriously then, there's no level of emotion involved, seeing as models are superficial and shallow people
>>
>>74941836
That's an awfully superficial and shallow thing to say.
>>
>>74941836
her lyrics are actually pretty emotional, particularly on the likes of Homesick with chris martin.
>>
Tumblr music. No thanks.
>>
garbage
>>
>>74941836
pot calling the kettle black
>>
boring.
>>
>>74941480
her early songs were not so bad pop, but of course what little she had she sold how could she not
>>
The most obvious piece of record exec fuckmeat since I don't even know who.
She is trash.
>>
generic tumblr pop
>>
>>74941880
>y-you too
>>
if you think this is good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2qgadSvNyU neck yourself. David Guetta-tier instrumental.
>>
>>74942371
Admittedly this one of her weaker tracks.
I'm wondering how many people here trash-talking her have actually sat down and listened to her debut. Don't let her radio-friendly beats distract you from her great lyrics and vocals.
>>
>>74941480
>Albanian
>British

nah, mate. Also she's shit
>>
>>74942714
born & raised in England u retard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.