[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What music do mature adults who have healthy social lives instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What music do mature adults who have healthy social lives instead of spending all day shitposting on an anime forum listen to?
>>
Top 40 music and classics from their teens
>>
File: 1211305.jpg (42KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
1211305.jpg
42KB, 301x300px
>>74939729
>>
>>74939729
They're not here to tell us.
>>
>>74939729
They listen to whatever music is put on the office spotify playlist
>>
Kenny G
>>
Based off my dad: Talking Heads, New Order, Pet Shop Boys, The Smiths...
>>
They don't listen to music. They put on talk or sports radio during the day and watch Netflix during the evening.
>>
my mom likes new age music like enya and occasionally bands like type o negative
>>
>>74939729
fuck off... not everyone is like you...
>>
Grimes
>>
soft rock, classic rock, oldies, rihanna, lil ugly guy
>>
>>74939827
I don't think normal 20somethings are listening to your dad's record collection
>>
File: chrisott.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chrisott.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>74939926
why do people come on /mu/ and spot this stuff

most normies listen to rap, rnb and pop now. What random office worker is listening to soft rock and classics rock. It's all drake and the chainsmokers now.
>>
>>74939729
Classic rock and hip hop radio
>>
>>74939729
trap_music_and_remixes_2017_compilation_[downloaded_with_shitwebsitedotcom].mp3
>>
>>74939934
My dad is a normalish guy in his early 50s and his record collection matches his friend's. So I reckon it's today's equivalents of that, honestly.

That said some of his favorite albums are Talk Talk's Spirit of Eden and Laughing Stock, so I reckon he's not too normal.
>>
>>74939934
A lot of twentysomethings seem to listen to the Smiths. Pseudo normies that are ~so sad~ and ~super quirky~ do, anyway
>>
>>74940085
Which is a shame, they kind of miss much of their nuance.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.