[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does music suck so much? You have to listen to the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1497720261344.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497720261344.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Why does music suck so much?

You have to listen to the same thing over and over again to get into it, and when you finally get into it, it has already weared off. Also the fucking dynamics, I fucking hate having to change the volume everytime. Why can't all music be at the exact same volume and stay so?

Sorry /mu/, but I'll stick to my films/books/vydia.
>>
File: djandyscot2.jpg (157KB, 797x797px) Image search: [Google]
djandyscot2.jpg
157KB, 797x797px
>>
File: 1500834279467.jpg (92KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500834279467.jpg
92KB, 750x750px
>>74934227
> and when you finally get into it, it has already weared off

It's because you have a terrible taste, m8.

Good music is like wine.
>>
>>74934253
>Good music is like wine.
so the taste is awful
>>
>>74934253
>Good music is like wine.

more like bubble gum
good music can last for years but eventually you will chew out every little bit of flavour

then if you wrap it back up in the pack and come back a few years later you might be to squeeze a last little nostalgia based listening session out of it, thats about it

ive never found music that lasts for ever
>>
>>74934227
Music is literally the highest form of art. Rhythm, harmony and tonality are entwined with who we are as a human species.
>>
>>74934283
Not at all. I found that a given song gets boring if you listen to it too much, but if you don't listen for a long time it will sound fresh again.
>>
Nice blog bro, subscribed
>>
>>74934406
music is literally the lowest art form. even lower than video games. music can barely be considered an art. every piece of music to ever be created is 100% constructed from pre-existing sounds arranged in a familiar way for your enjoyment. music does not push boundaries. music does not exist to offend you, to intrigue you, to test the limits of oneself and the tools needed to make it. music exists solely for hedonistic enjoyment.

you could argue certain pieces like john cage's 4'33 and various noise compositions (a-la merzbow) are the logical defense against my claims, but those are simply not music by definition, because music is catchy and enjoyable (i.e shit).
>>
>>74934268
Actually underage
>>
>>74934508
>music by definition, because music is catchy and enjoyable (i.e shit).
"no"
>>
>>74934508
Imagine being this retarded
>>
>>74934508
wrong wrong wrong
read the post you replied to, and think this time
>>
>>74934480
not for me. once ive listened to a song a certain amount of times it loses all appeal. the only time i can enjoy it again is years later because it will bring back memories but it will only be short lived nostalgia
>>
>>74934508
this but unironically
>>
>>74934664
>>74934508
>this degree of pitiful samefagging
>>
>>74934515
Don't kid yourself. Wine and most kinds of alcoholic beverages taste vile owing to their toxic nature. The more you drink of it, the more tolerable the taste becomes -- and lets face it, the only reason people drink alcohol is because of the effects of alcohol.

The facade people put on saying that wine or whatever is an exquisite drink is utter bullshit, and it is nothing but an excuse to drink. "Wine connoisseurs" can't tell the difference between cheap wine and aged wine when tested.
>>
>>74934508
So because it doesn't try to defy human nature it's a low art form? Pretentious faggot
>>
>>74934851
It is clear you are american if wine tastes bad to you and you had to "get used" to it lmao
>>
>>74934851
Citation needed: The Post
>>
>>74934851
I remember when I was 12
>>
>>74935837
I'm from Europe actually and I've tried "fine" wine that was made in 1712, and it tasted like any other wine, awful tripe.

>>74936549
Sorry I don't like ingesting toxic substances.
>>
>>74934851
>Underage confirmed

This is Rule 2 violation.
>>
>>74937525
Is everybody you disagree with underage?
>>
>>74934227
Honestly nobody cares about your problems
>>
>>74937632
Mods pls ban
>>
>>74937713
You should have a look at global rule 7, chap
>>
>>74934851
I don't drink personally, but there's a reason that people put wine and liquor in cooking/deserts, it adds flavor
>>
>>74937686
this.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.