[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you didn't start off making beats when it was literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4486.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4486.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>you didn't start off making beats when it was literally just a loop with a kick drum and snare over it
>now beats are all hard as fuck trap shit with advanced melodies, crazy as fuck hi hats, 1/3 step kick drums and gliding bass, multiple counter-point melodies, tons of crazy sounds out of 1500 dollar vst workstations with tons of tweaking and engineering
>>
>>74930532
>now beats are all hard as fuck trap shit with advanced melodies, crazy as fuck hi hats, 1/3 step kick drums and gliding bass, multiple counter-point melodies, tons of crazy sounds
not true btw
>>
>>74930532
>trap is hard to make

literally one of the easiest genres of music to make
>>
>>74930582
For cloud rappers it is
>>
>>74930582
Ok make this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KM94D_EksAU
>>
>>74930658
lol you cant be serious
>>
>>74930723
Fuck off retard it's not as easy as good people make it seem

If its so easy then just go produce for future and make hundreds of thousands of dollars
>>
>>74930658
At what point does it become difficult? I turned it off after 3 minutes. You might wanna take an introductory lesson at Guitar Center
>>
>>74930774
>If its so easy then just go produce for future and make hundreds of thousands of dollars

Does it look like my name is Schlomo?
>>
>>74930774
if i wanted too i honestly could. ive dabbled with the idea of making meme rap for money but i wanna be an actual musician

you could make that same beat in your vid with 1 week of practice im not kidding you. the hard part of trap isnt arranging it. the hard is getting a high quality mix but even thats pretty simple if your using nothing bit digital trash like in your vid

download a lex luger sample pack from redddit and learn how to use a piano roll and you can drag drop that disgusting beat in 15 minutes
>>
>>74930800
Dude no one cares if you make overly technical euro pop video game music

How's those 300 views on YouTube
>>
>>74930840
Yeah you can make a bland beat sure but not a god tier one

Have you heard the zaytoven piano shit ?
>>
>>74930844
That doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>74930855
>Have you heard the zaytoven piano shit

lmao this has to be b8
>>
>>74930888
nah, as much as i hate trap zaytoven's piano playing on tracks are way more complex than other producers simple bell arps.
>>
>>74930564
seriously OP should consider reading the sample lists from various classic hip-hop albums when literally everything was a sample. to make those samples go together and make melodies and everything. that takes hours of dedication.
>>
>>74930532
There is literally nothing hard about copy paste sounds. ...and pressung buttons

Maybe pick up a guitar, OP?
>>
people love muh samples just do that
>>
>>74930582
>>74930582
say whatever about the music theory (although producers such as zaytoven have obvious piano skills) but it does take mixing skill and skill within the program
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.