[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been a single greater destruction of a musician?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: O2sAMDl4.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
O2sAMDl4.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
Has there been a single greater destruction of a musician?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E
>>
>>74927556
Wait, that isn't the real Henry Rollins?
>>
>>74927556
Not really

it starts off pretty good and spot-on, and ends up as an embarrassing, seething display of the parodist's desperate desire to validate his meaningless existence through reproduction.

At the end of the video, I ended up sympathizing more with Henry Rollins cause at least he hasn't deluded himself into thinking that having kids is a good thing, or that human ethnicities have any right to survive.
>>
>>74927688
>I ended up sympathizing more with Henry Rollins cause at least he hasn't deluded himself into thinking that having kids is a good thing, or that human ethnicities have any right to survive.

I remember being 14
>>
>>74927744
Did aging make you become so desperate for validation that the only way to make yourself feel better was to project yourself into your heredity?

Or did you just become retarded?
>>
>>74927796
DUDE EVERYTHING SUCKS JUST NUKE THE HUMAN RACE ALREADY LMAO
>>
>>74927873
Nah come on, not everything sucks, but yes, why not nuke the human race already?

That would be cool. Big explosions are very spectacular. Unlike squealing little blobs of meat who shit themselves and think they have the right to live.
>>
>>74927908
And if the world ever has an apocalypse
I will kill all of you fuckers
Fear will be plentiful, death will be bountiful
I will spare none of you peasants
>>
>>74927688
disgruntled mgtow spotted
>>
>>74927941
we're all disgruntled, no need to make a statement out of it.
>>
>>74927908
>That would be cool. Big explosions are very spectacular. Unlike squealing little blobs of meat who shit themselves and think they have the right to live.
Not the other guy, but oh god the other kids in high school are going to cringe so hard at you next week. You should fill up your locker with books about atheism and occasionally "accidentally" have them fall out for maximum autism.
>>
>>74927994
There is no way this isn't projecting.
>>
File: IMG_4937.png (238KB, 814x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4937.png
238KB, 814x432px
>>74927967
go your own way and get left behind childless virgin. hehehe nothing personal btw
>>
>>74927556

sorry thats clearly an alt right youtube channel and im not giving you any views
>>
>>74927934
Sending you to the principles office and a note home with your mother anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.