[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is fucking awful. >DUDE WE'RE PLAYING AWFUL ON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1846750.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1846750.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
This is fucking awful.

>DUDE WE'RE PLAYING AWFUL ON PURPOSE LMAO
>DUDE LSD, WEED, AND BEER LMAO
>DUDE LOOK HOW GROSS WE ARE LMAO

How did this meme album get so popular anyway?
>>
>>74927306

I think the playing is actually pretty technical.
>>
neo-male detected
>>
>>74927306
their stage antics made them popular.
>>
>>74927306
Use to be like you bro
Then I heard negro observer
The rest of the album fucking clicked after that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjq9WndZ2Ds
>>
>>74927306
>t. brainlet who doesn't get it
>>
chicken in the eye or whatever it's called is a masterpiece
>>
>can't enjoy more than half of music because I've never taken any mind altering drugs besides antidepressants
music for this feel?
>>
>>74927516
The half you can enjoy
>>
>>74927306
listen to cherub and tell me that it's not a brilliant song I dare you
>>
>>74927516
You don't need to relate to music to enjoy it. The whole point of art is expression. You listen to music and through it you get sort of an idea of what was going through it's author's mind.
>>
>>74927306
OHH JUST LIKE MY CONCUBINE
>>
>>74927306
>Lady sniff best white blues since I dunno when.> Mexican caravan take on the Doors. >The gone and back of "Butthole Surfers". >The chill psychadelica of Negro Observer".
The record is legend.
>>
Fuck you. Go back to listening to the Smiths.
>>
>>74930327
Smiths and Butthole Surfers are both in my top 10 bands, what's wrong with liking both?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.