[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This pile of trash made me realize that AVD is actually pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Justice_-_Woman_artwork.jpg (19KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Justice_-_Woman_artwork.jpg
19KB, 316x316px
This pile of trash made me realize that AVD is actually pretty damn good. Why is Justice so fucking boring now?
>>
they decided to become more accessible instead of making more hard shit like stress
>>
Haven't listened to the newer stuff, but AVD isn't that bad, I think it's just the music they wanted to make :)
>>
>>74926554
>tfw I liked AVD all along
>haven't even heard Woman yet
Is it really THAT bad?
>>
>>74926554
All of Justice's albums are good. What is so boring about this one?
>>
>>74926730
Are you high? This album is ass.
>>
>>74926742
How? It is just as enjoyable as the other two.
>>
>>74926711
Well, I never hated AVD by any means, it just felt a little lackluster compared to Cross. However, I felt that having such a distinct sound from Cross was actually its biggest asset. They branched out and it worked, even though it didn't feel quite as strong overall. It's only after listening to Woman that I truly appreciated it, though.

>>74926730
Songs go on for way too long compared to how much is actually going on in them (almost nothing). Tracks are way too repetitive, and the tracklist is very samey overall. None of the songs are particularly memorable and the whole album kind of blurs together. The sound is somewhat similar to AVD, but basically worse in every way.
>>
>>74926918
I can actually agree with you a bit. When i first heard the singles, I thought they were too long. When i first heard the album, I thought all the songs were too long. In fact, Im pretty sure every song on the album is around at least 5-7 minutes. However the album just grew onto me with every listen and I like it way more than Cross and AVD. Tracks like Pleasure and Randy completely stick out. I did not like the these tracks that much initially but I can feel what they were trying to do. So yeah, I feel that more emotion was put into this album and that this is what they have truly wanted to make.
>>
>>74926554
Daily reminder this album is a step in the right direction and great
>>
It isn't a bad album. We all forgot it because there wasn't too much that stuck out like in AVD
>>
>>74927105
I actually don't mind long songs that are 5-7 minutes, but I get why people want short albums.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.