[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what genre would you put this guy in? he seems to mix a plethora

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: grimes.jpg (112KB, 940x691px) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
112KB, 940x691px
So what genre would you put this guy in? he seems to mix a plethora of them into his music but his music usually has pop undertones so does it just default to pop?

Either way I think he's great
>>
I think I'll drink today
>>
>>74926241
not funny... claire is a female
>>
>>74926241
I'd love to kick his ugly ass
>>
>>74926687
She's not really that feminine
>>
>>74926710
still she is female
>>
File: original unedited image.png (508KB, 636x616px) Image search: [Google]
original unedited image.png
508KB, 636x616px
>>74926786

this has been debunked
>>
>>74926241
STOP HATING GRIMES, MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
File: grimes2.jpg (44KB, 603x803px) Image search: [Google]
grimes2.jpg
44KB, 603x803px
>>74926710
She is feminine and has a feminine voice. Just don't judge her appearance on a few ugly pics. Her appearance is chameleonic.
>>
File: grimes.jpg (558KB, 2000x1944px) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
558KB, 2000x1944px
as much as I want to believe grimes is a hon, this pic has me doubting that claim, look at the hips, they are too wide to belong to a guys
>>
>>74927107
She looks a lot like Kate Bush there
>>
Honestly Grimes is the most overrated, over-reported musical act of this decade. I love a few of her songs and she is clearly Rated just right as a fashion model and youth celebrity, but as a musician, she doesn't deserve the place she's in. There's not enough to warrant it on a musical basis, it's all "X Factor." And that's fine, but I would rather see music media focus on music and she can be a YouTube star like Rosanna Pansino. There's plenty of room to talk about her fabulous clothing and visual aesthetic. I don't know if I could talk about her music for five minutes.
>>
I was off /mu/ for a few months and I didn't once hear about Grimes during that period. It's like Grimes doesn't matter anymore outside of /mu/.
>>
File: GRIMES-x-SPAGHETTI.png (569KB, 636x616px) Image search: [Google]
GRIMES-x-SPAGHETTI.png
569KB, 636x616px
>>74927061
That's fake, anons.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.