[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be music ed major >forced to spend 3k on a proffesional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 290x174px
>be music ed major
>forced to spend 3k on a proffesional trombone
>1k on books, music, mutes, etc.
>taking 9 classes
>required to practice 3 instruments, 4 hours a day
>marching band takes up weekends
>all for lowkey minimum wage and work with high schoolers
What the fuck
>>
File: 1500413274387.gif (98KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
1500413274387.gif
98KB, 125x117px
>>74917230
>music ed major
>>
>>74917230
the pay is lower because you're "doing what you love"
thank the 1 percent
>>
>>74917230
Thanks for a glimpse into my future.
>>
>>74917361
clearly not if they don't like doing their work now
>>
>>74917993
Its a lot of shit. But I love music dood. Its a love/hate relationship that I wanted to rant about.
>>
>>74918974
stfu
>>
>>74918974
Life is a lot of shit.
>>
Marching band fucking sucks. Kill yourself
>>
>>74917230
>3 instruments, 4 hours a day
You mean 4 hours for each instrument?
>>
>>74917230
>forced
This is all your fault, you self-victimising fuck
>>
>>74917230
If you're good enough you can pick up gigs as a session musician and private lessons.

>having the best part time job in the United States (teacher).
>and being able to supplement your income.

OP stop being a bitch and figure it out- if you can't figure it out you don't have the passion to pursue that field.
>>
Around half of all new teachers quit within 5 years.

Not trying to be a downer, but if you're already getting fed up with requirements and bureaucratic nonsense, realistically speaking, you're probably not even going to be doing this shit in the long run.

Get out now and cut your losses.
>>
>>74919763
>teacher
>part time job
i mean sure they only work 9mo a year but it seems awful
>>
Can't a nigga just rant about some shit without getting assblasted? I never said I hated it you fucking mongs. I just said its a lot of shit for seemingly little reward. I love music. If I didn't, I wouldn't even be majoring in music ed rn. Its hard, but I'm a freshman and its my first week. Give me some fucking slack lmao
>>
>>74919613
Its required from my scholarship
>>
>>74919649
9 classes. I can't fit that much time into one day.
>>
>>74920050
Keep your petty complaints to yourself, stop acting like an entitled child and, most importantly, fuck off
>>
>>74920182
How am I being an entitled child? I just wanted to talk about the struggle of music ed. Idk if it's just me adapting because Im new to it, but I felt like it would bring up some good conversations.
I'll admit, it seems like I'm complaining. But I just wanted to talk to other music bros about it. See if anyone had similar experiences.
>>
>>74920050
>I never said I hated it you fucking mongs. I just said its a lot of shit for seemingly little reward.
do you seriously not see the problem here? if you really did have a great passion for it then you wouldn't be bringing up any lack of "reward"
>>
>>74920050
You're a freshman?
Ok actually stfu OP
>>
>>74917361
Yeah blame everyone but yourself, OP.
>>
>>74920302
That's true. I guess I said that wrong? Like, seriously. I have a great passion for it. But again, its my first week and its A LOT of stuff. I'm just adapting. I'm sorry I came off like that.
>>
>>74920329
College freshman. How the fuck is that even bad?
>>
>>74920330
He's not even the OP lmao
>>
>>74920297
You're forgetting how cancerous nu-/mu/ is
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.