[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in Richmond and apparently on the 16th there's gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I live in Richmond and apparently on the 16th there's gonna be some other big protest with counter protesters and white supremacists and shit

I want to just go there and blast Metal Machine Music from an amp because I'm an contrarian edgelord and I want to annoy people

How can I go about this? Is there such thing as a loud enough speaker that doesn't need to be plugged in? What would be a good place to do this in, as in where would somewhere be that people wouldn't be able to easily fuck the amp up? etc
>>
>>74911288
>speaker that doesn't need to be plugged in
Fucking dumbass
>>
>>74911288
You should hang out with me over here instead, Anon. Come to Sproul Plaza. :^)

t. UC Berkeley student
>>
>>74911320
sorry in Virginia
you are nice for asking though
>>74911317
or fucking something or whatever I'm just saying goddamn words just throw me something
>>
You're just going to get mobbed by Antifa or arrested. Do you really think it's a good idea to deliberately make a scene at an event that's going to be full of folks seething with directionless rage and actively seeking an excuse for violence?
>>
>>74911383
I mean if I get hurt by someone then I make them look like an asshole so it makes it worthwhile for me
>>
>>74911317
He's probably trying to refer to a Bluetooth speaker or something of that nature.

>>74911354
Ah, I see. I just assumed you meant the California city, Richmond, due to all the political events here in the Bay Area (and specifically Berkeley) as of late. Anyways, if you're going to obnoxiously blast some bizarre music, I'd say Yowie's latest album would be a good pick too.
>>
File: IMG_2775.jpg (378KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2775.jpg
378KB, 750x725px
Take some water balloons and instigate a huge fight between them. nothing pleases me more than watching these larping retards beat the shit out of each other
>>
>>74911460
lol I like this
>>
>>74911288
bring a big car and blast from speakers
>>
>>74911288
You sound like a real faggot. Keep this stupid shit in your livejournal.
>>
>>74911288
>I live in Richmond
so does Brandon. are you Brandon?
>>
>>74911288
she is gonna die LOL XD EPIC
>>
>>74911906
do this as you plow everybody down like dead rising
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.