[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music has been frozen in this awful era of meme rap poptamism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: p4kaotything.png (2MB, 1440x1370px) Image search: [Google]
p4kaotything.png
2MB, 1440x1370px
Music has been frozen in this awful era of meme rap poptamism and refuses to do something new and its been like that for like 5 years. I think we need something refreshing that isnt some ultra nigger booty dance music or white girl slut/feminist pop.

Maybe thats why despacito is big? *shrugs

I think we need a massive shift in the type of music thats popular. I think we need someone to take a risk, i want the top 40 to be like dream pop meets vapor wave, meets shoegaze, i want the top 40 to sound like you fell face first into a water fountain at a mall in the 80's and you can hear the malls music being played over the intercom.

I think this world could be a lot more interesting but people prefer profit over creativity, especially now.
>>
>>74902911
when did /mu/ get so le wrong generation
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1502836634178.jpg (63KB, 850x477px) Image search: [Google]
1502836634178.jpg
63KB, 850x477px
>>74902911
>TOTBL at 10
>Bon Iver at 9
>Modern Vampires at 8
>>
>people prefer profit over creativity, especially now
it's always been like this
>>
Even when pasta it's kinda true
>>
I can understand shitting on TPAB, but GKMC? I didn't even read that wall of text.
>>
>>74902911
>Giving Panda Bear, Arcade Fire and Interpol a 10
>Out of all of them: Interpol
>Dismemberement Plan and Rapture get an 8 & 5 respectively

Go listen to some more white people whining, you fag
>>
>>74903192
I can understand shitting on GKMC, but TPAB?!
>>
>>74902911
Swans, Blackstar and a Moon Shapedpool
>>
>>74902911
nah ur taste a shit
>>
>>74902911
Who cares, there are still lots of albums that you can listen to.
Stop posting pictures that aren't remotely funny.
>>
>>74903294
Good Kid is better, so is Sec 80. (Butterfly is still pretty good)
>>
>>74902911
Can I get the template for that album rate?
>>
>>74902911
Why do you even bother to listen to hip hop
>>
>dream pop meets vapor wave, meets shoegaze
>creativity
>>
>>74902911
your taste is trash
>>
>>74902911
>literally an "all music made by black people" is bad chart

back to /pol/
>>
>>74903192
The pic is just a meme
>>
>>74904924
you aren;t right. im gay and lgbt lefty in general but i don't like most of rap
>>
>has unreasonable hate for hip hop (and by extension black music)
>says nigger unironically
>thinks top 40 pop will ever be good
Yes, I too dislike the talkie noise (((music))) that is constantly pushed by ((((((((((the jews)))))))))) and ((((((((((((((((the niggers)))))))))))))))) and it should be replaced with my favorite and patrician genres like post-shoegaze revival and progressive noisecore. If you disagree with this you're a niggerloving cuck pleb and you're the downfall of the west.
>>
>>74905182
>If you disagree with this you're a niggerloving cuck pleb and you're the downfall of the west.
Channeling what you don't like and speaking from that place will not help you or the world in any way or form. Think before you post. Meme magic is real
>>
File: Angry-Frog-Meme-05.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Frog-Meme-05.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>that feel when i was the one who orginally wrote this
>that feel when some sperg decided to copy and paste it and post it every day now
>that feel when i feel like im being bullied

Im going to go back to /x/
>>
>>74905182
>hip hop (and by extension black music)
i'm sorry i guess you've never listened to jazz, blues, soul, or first wave techno
>>
>>74903326
learn English you stupid nigger
>>
>>74905457
Please explain to us all how you would rate Kanye, Kendrick, and Run the Jewels so poorly.
>>
>>74902936
Summer. Not even memeing, it was the summer.
>>
>>74902911
>DPlan not a perfect 10
>Echoes a 5
>Silent Shout a 7
>Bon Iver a 9
I think you're the one who doesn't understand creativity
>>
>>74902911
>Interpol
>Ten
Hahahhahaha
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.