[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm a loser >I'm a loser >And I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>I'm a loser
>I'm a loser
>And I'm not what I appear to be

What did he mean by this?
>>
he makes happy music but he was really depressed in the mid-60s
>>
>>74901053
Why do the Beatles have so many shit songs that no one wants to admit?
Get Back- Seriously, how did this song reach number 1?
Elenor Rigby
Day Tripper
I feel fine
Paperback Writer
I am the Walrus
obla di obla da
Can't buy me love
Back in the USSR
Mean Mr Mustard
Sun King
I'm a loser
Maxwells silver hammer
Why don't we do it in the road
Yellow Submarine
Hey bulldog
Glass Onion
White honey pie
Getting better
Mr Kitre
Revolution1
Rockey Racoon

What is good about any of those songs listed?
>>
>>74901287
Compared to the majority of all music ever made, all of the songs are good.
>>
>>74901287
lol, why are you so obsessed with the beatles if you don't like them? i hate tool, but i couldn't even name 10 tool songs
>>
>>74901333
Lame lyrics, but great guitar playing
>>
He appears to be a nice guy on the outside, but he's gonna "lose her" because he beats her.
>>
>>74901287
80% of those songs are decent are better.

Please tell me why you find even two of those are shit.
>>
File: 08_moore_lgl.jpg (26KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
08_moore_lgl.jpg
26KB, 320x320px
>>74901497
>He listens to music for the lyrics
>>
>>74901053
>And I'm not what I appear to beat

What the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
He is saying that while he appears to be successful and popular, and carries himself as if he was a confident and successful person, deep down he feels he is a failure and is wracked with insecurity.

This is pretty accurate for Lennon, born into the lower class in a broken family with no real chances of success, manufacturing a bravado so as to face the world, and suddenly confronted with a reality where he IS actually successful.
>>
>>74901287
Most of the songs you listed are good to great to a few of their best.
>>
>>74901287
Nice bait, mixing in some of their best songs, with their more average and most hated songs.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.