[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 90's had grunge, gangsta rap, and the return of boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
The 90's had grunge, gangsta rap, and the return of boy bands/generally shit teen orientated pop music

The 2000's had emo/commercialized ""punk"", dubstep, and pretty much the complete differences of rock music from the mainstream radio play/top 100

What the fuck musical trend has the 2010's had? Aside from everything just being really really terrible and pop music and hip hop being the only thing that gets played on contemporary radio stations?

pic possibly related but I can't fucking tell the difference between it and regular hip hop; it all sounds like garbage regardless
>>
>>74899291
>The 2000's had emo/commercialized ""punk"", dubstep, and pretty much the complete differences of rock music from the mainstream radio play/top 100

Also some post grunge and new metal.

>What the fuck musical trend has the 2010's had?

Just your usual shitty nigger music and generic manufactured pop songs.
>>
'Indie' guitar pop(Mac Demarco, Alvvays)
>>
if you can't tell the difference between trap and hip-hop you need to get your fucking ears checked, the two are barely related apart from having black people talk fast over them a lot.

the 2010s has had """bubblegum bass""", vaporwave, the new wave of footwork, the new wave of house & techno, the "UK Bass" movement, two new branches of Grime music, a general trend in hip-hop toward a sub-heavy style and greater experimentalism, and probably hundreds of other things that i don't know about or haven't been paying attention to.

you are living in the most exciting time to be into music in recorded history.
>>
>>74899556
>the 2010s has had """bubblegum bass""", vaporwave, the new wave of footwork, the new wave of house & techno, the "UK Bass" movement, two new branches of Grime music, a general trend in hip-hop toward a sub-heavy style and greater experimentalism, and probably hundreds of other things that i don't know about or haven't been paying attention to.

I have no idea what any of this is
>>
>>74899610
well i can see why you would think this decade is "really really terrible" if you haven't been paying any attention to it lol
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>74899556
arent you forgetting someone
>>
>>74899291
2010s has electropop, trap, and horrible popfolk.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.