[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what type of music do you listen to? >Oh you know, Captain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2483.jpg (16KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2483.jpg
16KB, 200x193px
>what type of music do you listen to?
>Oh you know, Captain Beachheart and His Neutral Milkanye Hotelvet Undeath Grimespeed You! Bloody Valentalk (TalKING)CRIM Radio(headS)ON..... and the Swans
>>
great thread
>>
cool I like david guetta and despacito also anthony braxton and enya
>>
>actually telling normalfags about the weird music you listen to
Really hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>74898098
Should have referenced Kendrick and the Beatles
>>
>>74898142
Worried you'll find out that you're a normie too?
>>
What's the Beach part in reference to? Beach House?
>>
>>74898144
and slint
>>74898157
beach bois
>>
>>74898142
>not telling them
enjoy your posturing and pointless friendships
>>
>>74898098
The list doesn't go on? Fucking pleb
>>
>>74898201
I mean i'll tell people i know sure, but i'm just saying don't open up conversations with new people by gushing about how you love The Seer.
>>
>>74898098
haha yeah man, I also love Alternative New Baroque Experimental Psychedelic Progressive Indie Noise Post-Folk Gaze Rap
>>
Majoring in music journalism so I can forever be in debt and write for the local paper ama
>>
>>74898276
Of course, but gushing is different than giving an honest answer
>>
>>74898273
Oh yeah and I also listen to Madvillancheslinch Nailshing Pumpkendrick Lamatles
>>
File: 1484976650203.jpg (76KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
1484976650203.jpg
76KB, 640x854px
>>74898098
I intentionally describe my semi-obscure music to be much more complex and intimidating than it really is so people think they're smart when they listen to it and appreciate it, and associate me with that good feeling
>>
>>74898276
I'm honestly curious, if you met someone new and they asked you what kind of music you listen to, how would you answer? I legitimately have problems with this because I always feel awkward just bringing up a bunch of bands nobody has heard of, and just saying something like "oh I like a lot of indie rock stuff" comes across as boring, and is often misunderstood by the other person.
>>
>The Shape of Post-aBant Gazecore to Cum in the Fuck... and also Carly Rae Jepsen's groundbreaking 2015 album E-mo-tion
>>
>>74898098
none of these bands is obscure
>>
yes
the swans
>>
>>74898142
Jokes on you my friends listen to weird music as well.
>>
>>74900014
I can't tell if you're autistic or not but either way I have no idea your post has to do with the OP
>>
>>74899416
I usually say what album or band I'm into at the moment.
>Oh I've been listening a lot to {insert artist} lately
>>
>>74898142
Yeah,whenever my friends ask me what I listen to I say garbage
>>
>>74898142
There's an easy way to get through this shit and look good

>anon what kind of music are you into?
"Oh stuff like progressive rock"
>cool, what's that like?
"Basically like rock with a little more musical complexity"
>awesome, sounds like something I'd like!

This happens almost everytime. Feels good man
>>
>>74898124
kek
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.