[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to be some sort of sociopath or Nazi or some other mentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: kozelek.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kozelek.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
You have to be some sort of sociopath or Nazi or some other mentally deficient excuse of a proper human being to enjoy Kozelek's "music."
>>
explain exactly what you mean and support your argument. you must write over 10 sentences or else you have no point.

I'll wait
>>
Naww I'm just a bit self involved nigguhh.
>>
>>74888603
Listen to his fucking twenty paragraph long bullshit songs off of
Common as Light and Love Are Red Valleys of Blood and fucking drain yourself of sensibility. Or perhaps go back to Red House Painters and listen to to him whine on and on about abusing women and how shit his own life is and then call other people out for it again later ten years later.

Empty hollow cynicism over simple instrumentation and minimal vocal performance. His stream of consciousness style narration in recent albums has been nothing but a lazy attempt at transgressing modern standards of short hooks. And guess what? He fucking succeeds at transgressing. Against decent human standards.

This is the fucking dad-rock listening ignorant baby boomer piece of shit that he himself decides on a regular basis. But instead, he improvises off of slowcore, sadcore, and folk. He's the same sort of retard he belittles with a different form of expression.
>>
>>74888706
Holy shit Mark Kozelek absolutely BTFO
>>
File: 1487795777406.jpg (87KB, 1074x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1487795777406.jpg
87KB, 1074x1072px
>>74888706
>he actually did it
>>
>>74888706
Kek. That last line is spot on tbf. I don't think Mark could tolerate his duplicate.
>>
Mark
>PEOPLE OBSESSED WITH POP CULTURE ARE FUCKING ROBOTS
Also Mark
>LET ME WRITE A TWO HOUR LONG ALBUM ABOUT HOW MUCH IT BREAKS MY TENDER LITTLE INNOCENT HEART WHEN POPULAR PEOPLE DIE.
>>
some of his songs are literally amongst the worst i've heard
>>
I reckon if Mark whined and mewled any harder you could actually milk something from him.
>>
>>74888584
>>74888706
>>74888854
>>74889047
>>74889072
ok mark
>>
I bet that fucking bastard probably browses /mu/ and that makes my blood boil.
>>
mark kozelek has serial killer eyes
>>
His singing is reeally strange, is it rap or something_?
>>
Wow, all the more reason to like him.
>>
>>74888706
terrible attempt at justifying your argument. I'm not going to disagree with what you say about Common as Light but you seem to be basing his whole work on having heard only Common as Light because if you have seriously listened to RHP then you would know there is nothing about abusing women. There was that debacle with the guardian journalist a few years ago, and i mean in person he is a dick but if he is sexist it doesn't come across in RHP. Also, RHP whiney is pretty much the whole genre of sadcore. It's all whiney.
>>
File: 86585342.png (244KB, 734x531px) Image search: [Google]
86585342.png
244KB, 734x531px
what went wrong?
>>
It's actually insanely cool to listen to Red House Painters albums and then listen to Sun Kil Moon, because on the Red House Painters albums you can pretty clearly hear Kozelek be absolutely terrified that he's going to turn into a rotten piece of shit

and then you get to the Sun Kil Moon albums and he 100% does

It's wild
>>
>>74891158
>have seriously listened to RHP then you would know there is nothing about abusing women

"I still feel the sting in my hand from when I hit you/
I keep your picture tidy and safe in a shrine"
>>
>>74889785
LMAO
M
A
O

Thanks for this, I needed it.
>>
>>74891397
>if it's not sweet and melodic then it's not good
disgusted_pepe.jpg
>>
>>74889340
his fucking obsession with serial killers is probably one of his most disgusting traits.
>>
you're a fucking idiot. mark made aoty and you're just jealous
i'd smack a girl if she ever disrespected me. its called being a man you nu-male cuck.
>>
>>74893410
I wouldn't call it an "obsession" and seems very common for people to be interested in the twisted ways of human nature. There is so many films and televisions shows about murder etc.
>>
>>74893429
He'd call it an obsession tbqh senpai. I have to agree it is rather odd. it seems like one of the things he would make fun of others for doing but indulges in himself.
>>
>wikipedia Kozelek
>find out he works with the Blind Zero guy

Cool
>>
>>74888706
*Applauds vehemently*
>>
>>74889785
He variates between normal singing and sprechgesang.
>>
>>74891455
okay that's one line about abusing women.
>>
>>74888584
Suck my cock
>>
>>74888706
Kozelek FUCKIN REKT
>>
has anyone on mu met him?
is he really that much of an asshole or is it a stage act?
he always sings about love and loving people, im surprised hed be such an asshole
>>
>>74894675
Judging by his lyrics about how he goes about his day to day life, he's rotten all of time.
>>
I don't get his appeal at all. He just writes ultra-literal diary entries to music. It's just vanity.
>>
holy shit, there's a lot of pleb in this thread. I'm just going to assume none of y'all have heard Admiral Fell Promises.
>>
>>74895071
It's a disappointment.
>>
>>74895071
not good
>>
>>74894190
no
>>
>>74888584
>nazi
he shits on trump a lot on his new album

that being said i like kozelek's stuff post benji just as much as the RHP stuff. idk something about an old man singing in great detail about how emotionally jarring the sight of a dead possum is is endearing in a way. i like listening to him describe his days on film sets. i can see how it can be annoying for some people though
>>
>>74895161
>>74896462
t. underage kids who don't know how to play guitar
>>
>>74888584

I like richard ramirez died today of natural causes
>>
>>74888584
i am some sort of a sociopath. most of his music is just nice on the background but he has some quality tunes especially his RHP stuff.
>>
>>74888706
lmao fuckin rekt
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.