[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not trying to shill my music, but I'm an amateur artist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: download.png (4KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 295x171px
Not trying to shill my music, but I'm an amateur artist who was deeply-impacted by the deaths of Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell, and think that we need to address broader issues in the industry. Please listen to what I have to say on the matter, as these will likely be my last words before I reach a similar fate :( Only difference is, I will be forgotten...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApoaJLUb53I&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 1480745375830.jpg (18KB, 445x297px) Image search: [Google]
1480745375830.jpg
18KB, 445x297px
>>
i think you're looking for tumblr
>>
>>74880202
>before I reach a similar fate
and that would be? you know they both got whacked, right? google 'chris cornell the metal den' or seek out the user higher truth on youtube for more answers
>>
>>74880355
is this real?
>>
File: 1502042002602.jpg (29KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502042002602.jpg
29KB, 422x750px
>I'm not trying to shill
>Shills
Fucking Jews
>>
File: move-the-fuck-on.jpg (51KB, 503x280px) Image search: [Google]
move-the-fuck-on.jpg
51KB, 503x280px
I unironically believe that this circulating headline and the memes that followed is what lead to his disparity and demise. It was only a month before he an heroed after all.
http://www.fuse.tv/2017/05/linkin-park-hybrid-theory-chester-bennington-interview

The man kinda fucked himself when his masterpiece is basically about how shitty life can be.
The Nu Metal Elliot Smith of today.
>>
>>74880851
You sign the contract you pay with your blood
>>
didnt read LOL
>>
>>74880202
>who was deeply-impacted by the deaths of Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell
But the deaths of thousands of people at the same moment who didn't have easy lives are all irrelevant, right?
>>
>>74880851
http://themetalden.com/?s=chris+cornell
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqZAskzr4B7XJv2CBaCcZA
>>
>>74880202
What a gay thread.
>>
>>74880202
Is this what neo-shilling looks like?
>>
>>74880355
whoa Chris got popped?
>>
File: swordfish.jpg (1MB, 1330x2784px) Image search: [Google]
swordfish.jpg
1MB, 1330x2784px
>>74880851
whoever swordfish was, i don't think he's with us anymore
>>
I'm hurting, you minge-binging, knob-gobbling hobgoblins... you sperm-burping, chode-chomping, turd-burgling, vag-badgers...maybe I'll achieve infamy through death. Not likely...I dunno how real musicians handle the spotlight. I'm some random fuck from the Internet who gets a little bit of attention, and I can't handle it. Driving me to suicide. If I delete all my shit and never post here again, do you fellows think I have a shot of salvaging my life and legacy. Probably not, right? Well at least others can learn from my mistakes.
>>
>>74880851
>is this real
No.
>>
>>74882820
Fuck off troll
>>
Ugh.. you got me...I'm a troll...but don't get me wrong...I'm not comparing myself to the greats. I am a humble Buddhist. I'm just saying that, given my agonizing battles with addictions and mental health, and things I've been through that I can't even articulate, I do feel qualified to speak on the topics. Being as I'm a musician, albeit a shitty one, and that we've lost brothers in the biz, I thought this was an appropriate forum. If you don't like what I have to say, move along.
>>
File: 555comeonnow.jpg (27KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
555comeonnow.jpg
27KB, 600x328px
>>74880202
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.