[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw nardwuar's most watched video is with odd future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: nard.png (542KB, 892x406px) Image search: [Google]
nard.png
542KB, 892x406px
>yfw nardwuar's most watched video is with odd future
goddamnit i hate those guys
>>
>>74878517
They were reddit personified around that time. They probably reel in embarrassment at seeing it now
>>
Because Tyler is one of the funniest people to watch him interview. Rollins one is good too.
>>
>>74878517
Who cares man, the collective as a whole produced 2-6 classic albums depending on who you talk to
>>
You know i think Rollins really likes him but is the type who can't open up to people
>>
>>74878615
I think Rollins is just really like that. When his 1998 interview starts he goes, "oh so you're a character now".
>>
>>74878517
NIGGA, THIS SMELLS LIKE BACON!
>>
>>74878608
>2-6 classic albums
okay "classic" is a word not to be taken lightly. None of earl's or tyler's albums are classics, the one that can be remotely considered great is either channel orange or blonde
>>
WHAT THE FUCK. YOU WITH THE FEDS, NIGGA?
>>
>>74878684
Okay, thanks for confirming what I said faggot
>>
Most rock artists are pretty dull with nardwuar if not straight terrible, it's not surprising rapper interviews are the most watched ones not just because of popularity but also the entertainment factor
>>
>>74878684
Disagree. You can not possibly deny the sheer amount of influence OF had on hip-hop as a whole, an influence that we're still in the middle of to this day. Are any of their albums artistically amazing? Besides Frank, no, not particularly. But Bastard, the Earl mixtape, and both OF Tapes are absolutely hip-hop classics because they created an entire ethos that hundreds of rappers, be them soundcloud-nobodies or even big names like the A$AP Mob, have been influence by since
>>
>>74878965
I've literally never listened to odd future, except for yonkers. And I've seen some captioned pictures where he's says, "people only go to coachella to like say they went."
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.