[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw she was in the right https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjX 6hjYSodo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: h.jpg (581KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
581KB, 1080x720px
>tfw she was in the right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjX6hjYSodo
>>
>>74873223
I don't get it.
>>
>>74874442
me neither desu
>>
>>74874442
>>74874453
how can you get it if you didnt watch it
4:47
>>
>>74874669
I watched the video when it first came out, I don't get what it has to do with grimthes.
>>
>>74874769
she called him misogynic twitter without any obvious reason
>>
>>74873223
They're both assholes who love themselves.

Difference is Ariel is a genuinely talented songwriter who rose from the depths of obscurity with nothing but his passion for making music.

Grimes is urban outfitters background music
>>
>>74875814
>Difference is Ariel is a genuinely talented songwriter who rose from the depths of obscurity with nothing but his passion for making music.
>Difference
The part about being talented is just your opinion, that's ok, but if you think that the rest is relevant to only one of them you are probably misformed
>>
>>74873223
Which one of these is the she
>>
>>74875814
>>74875931
Also I don't think it's possible that Ariel Pink has never been played in urban outfitters as background music since he's fairly popular
>>
That was a while ago
>>
>>74875963
Maybe modern 4AD era ariel. Not the first decade and a half of his music. Anyways you can really tell how different of an artist they are by their what's in my bag. Ariel's is super eclectic and niche while grimes just picks whatever safe non choices her PR group told her to.
>>
>>74875997
>Anyways you can really tell how different of an artist they are by their what's in my bag
You can, but that would be very shallow and kind of stupid
>>
I love her self-interest so much it makes ne feel so good about myself
>>
>>74873223
idk what u mean but grims is the best
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.