[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why is no one talking about the bass work on this thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: villains.jpg (45KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
villains.jpg
45KB, 350x262px
So why is no one talking about the bass work on this thing?

I think it's the best sounding the bass guitar has ever been on a QOTSA record, paired with some of the sickest lines they've ever laid down. It's one of my favorite things about it.
>>
>>74867495
You have to very actively try to and hear the bass in the compressed mush of some of the tracks. The only song where Shoes feels front and center is Evil Has Landed. Which is great, and he's great on it, buy the others cooooould have been mastered better?
>>
>>74867537
Man, I just totally don't hear it that way. Check out Head like a Haunted House. The bass line brings that whole track together, and sounds fuzzy and great.
>>
Fuck off with this shitty album. Fuck off.
>>
>>74868877
Nah I like it. Suck my dick.
>>
>>74867495
dude shred XD. its shitty buttrock for losers
>>
>>74868909
I thought I told you to fuck off, cunty.
>>
>>74868923
see
>>74868909

Please give me more of your tears. It sustains me.
>>
File: 1424839784845.jpg (48KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
1424839784845.jpg
48KB, 600x461px
>I think it's the best sounding the bass guitar has ever been on a QOTSA record

is this bait
>>
>>74868947
Delicious

*continues to enjoy the album*
>>
>>74868954
Weak. Fucking weak. Are you 12?
>>
>>74868970
Oh god you're going to make me cum anon
>>
This album was okay
>>
>>74867495
I still think the best part of the album was Homme's singing. His voice has never been as strong as it was on this record.
>>
>>74868970
Dude I'm waiting here about to finish and you won't say anything?

Call me 11 or something.

I'll still like the album after though ;)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.