[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's see how long we can keep a Queen thread going without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: queenab.jpg (47KB, 589x787px) Image search: [Google]
queenab.jpg
47KB, 589x787px
Let's see how long we can keep a Queen thread going without a single mention of Reddit.

Go!
>>
>>74863777
reddit band
>>
Reddit was mentioned in the OP
>>
>>74863788
88 reddit thinks it great
>>
Reddit
>>
you already said reddit, op
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>74863777
good band disliked by /mu/ solely to be contrarian to reddit
>>
OP i don't think you thought this through
>>
>loyalty to one site over another
you're worse than the console war fags
>>
What's their greatest album
>>
>>74864145
to be fair i think that rather to refering to the site they refer to the community that has formed there
t. someone that uses both reddit and 4chan
>>
>>74864169
Queen > Sheer Heart Attack > Queen II > A Night at the Opera > Jazz > A Day at the Races > the rest
>>
>>74864169
Innuendo is the only good one
>>
>>74864317
all i see reddit do is fake and gay
maybe women would use reddit coz they can relate to being fake and gay with all that make up and zero personality
ps women arent funny neither is reddit
>>
>>74864145
I've always hated based on the arrangement of replies/responses and just how ugly it looked. Other dipshits had to turn it into some sort of culture war.

As for Queen I feel like the pervasive taboo against them here did have some effect on me for a long time, but between getting into Jojo's and Baby Driver I've started to warm back up to them.
>>
>>74863777
Fuck off back to redddit you queen-loving cuck
>>
>>74864665
classic 4channer post!
>>
>>74864169
The patrician choice is News of the World
>>
>>74864169
Greatest Hits
>>
>>74865371
LPBP
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.