[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that I have my copy, am I forgiven for downloading the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 15041282856831233320897.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
15041282856831233320897.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Now that I have my copy, am I forgiven for downloading the leaked thing?
>>
>>74863138
JUST TELL US WHERE'S THE GODDAMN GOLD!
>>
>>74863190
it's in the ground
or in the crown, something like that
>>
Why are you asking me? I'm not involved in the band whatsoever
>>
>>74863138
You were better off when you had only downloaded it.

In fact, for the sake of music, the world is better off with more pirates. Musicians always get less creative after they get rich, if you want the quality of their music to not go down you should keep musicians starving.
>>
>>74864852
so true

I'm a huge queens fan and this is like a 4/10. They really dropped the ball here.
>>
>>74864852
idk man, I'm pretty sure Josh and the boys were already millionaires before the album got released

>>74865285
your a faggot, keep listening to old music and fuck off
>>
>>74865285
>4/10.
Nice bandwagoning
>>
>>74865384
>>74866183
>waah why don't people like the things I like
Like I said I'm a huge QotSA fan, I've listened to the first 6 albums many times, but something about the songwriting on Villains rubs me the wrong way. It's not godawful, but it's not very good. The saving grace is Ronson's bleep bloop synthy production, contrary to popular belief, which shouldn't be the case. There's like 3 songs I think actually sound good, the rest is pretty meh. It's somewhere between 4-6/10 and no amount of fanboy advocacy will change it. I can't hide my disappointment and just fellate Josh like the other fanboys are ready to do.
>>
>>74863138
Should've copped the alt cover
>>
>>74866529
>and just fellate Josh
You aren't addicted to friction?
>>
Wasn't this album suppose to save rock and roll or something? It wasn't bad, just extremely forgettable
>>
Eh, I'm loving it!

Wish you guys were feeling it too. This album makes my ass shake
>>
But didn't Josh Homme personally leak Blood Mountain by Mastodon like a month before it came out for being left out of the album credits?
>>
6 . 9
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.